My Sp/lit Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Sec/ret

Dex-chan lover
I'm sitting here wondering why the parents themselves never told her he was adopted.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait... wait so there's no incest here... not really disappointed tho

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I can buy that excuse.

She's a massive tsundere to him and he feels like she doesn't care about him as-is. He wants her to get closer to him, and he feels that any small factor will risk alienating her forever. Finding out he's not related by blood in his perspective would only further send her into thinking he doesn't belong in their house.

@jon1kenobi
What i'm understand for the story, Shougo (Nissan) is adopted when his parents died in an accident. So the doctor responsable for him in the hospital, Uiha's father, adopted him in his family. And then or Uiha is a baby when Shougo enter her family, or she is born after his adoption. But, apparently she is the only one who don't know he is her adopted brother.

Sorry for the english kkkkkk its not my first language, and I horrible with write english ^^

@Gm_rusaku wow rusaku is that really you?! Lol so now you comment in manga section too, did you get tired reading novel huh?

Group Leader
@Twia I was always reading both Novels and Mangas just that I'm a refugee from a certain mang app that's why I'm just starting to comment in this site.

@Gm_rusaku ohh first time I am hearing that, I only know you from Novels comment haha, great to see a wild Nepu appear.

Users who are viewing this thread