My Sp/lit Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Sec/ret

So the entire reason she got so distant is because she fell in love with him and after it's revealed that they're no blood related it's...

Aggregator gang
That's certainly a way to write drama, I suppose. It's bizarre she hasn't figured it out, though.

Honestly blood relationships don't really matter, if you have grown up with them, they are family

Power Uploader
now i really need to see next chapters
anyway, even if you don't have same blood, you can be a family, but what type of family relationship you want with her? ...as a sister or maybe... lover?😚

The day she finds out is the day Uraha expels him from the family register so he can marry her.

Why the hell am I writing this.

Dex-chan lover
wincest wincest wincest WINCEST WINCEST WINCEST W I N C E S T W I N C E S T W I N C E S T

Group Leader
Thanks! Nepu!
  ∧_∧
  ( ・∀・)^)゛
  ∪  ノ
  人 y′
 し(_)
INCEST IS WINCEST.... NOT! It will be a real shock to her if she came to know about that. Just imagine the influx of mixed emotions that will surge out like a broken dam.... This will be great! 草

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the whole incest thing -- drama based around being adopted is so overwhelmingly old-fashioned that it can't even be taken seriously.
It's even more ridiculous since the guy is the only one who thinks that way as it was already established the parents care for him.

Users who are viewing this thread