My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 4 - Teacher Su, what's your opinion on Tao Tao?

Supporter
Okay, step mum is 28 - that's less creepy than I was thinking it was (not that I stopped reading . . . )

Supporter
Idk 8~ ish year agegap doesnt sound bad especially when they met as adults
Yeah, I was assuming she was more like mid-30s to 40s, though, given she married the dad. Guess I forgot trophy wives are totally a thing . . .

Group Leader
Yeah, I was assuming she was more like mid-30s to 40s, though, given she married the dad. Guess I forgot trophy wives are totally a thing . . .
I dont think shes married to the father. I believe shes just a paid nanny with the tittle of stepmother so ruantao would listen to her. Because if she was married to RuanTaos father then she wouldve known because marriages take a long time.

Supporter
I dont think shes married to the father. I believe shes just a paid nanny with the tittle of stepmother so ruantao would listen to her. Because if she was married to RuanTaos father then she wouldve known because marriages take a long time.
Hmm . . . I guess that's possible, but it feels like a stretch - it feels more likely that Ruan Tao was just that disconnected from her father's life, and that the marriage was rushed (which is entirely possible - marriages don't have to take ages).

But we're only four chapters in, so hopefully things will become more clear . . .

Group Leader
Hmm . . . I guess that's possible, but it feels like a stretch - it feels more likely that Ruan Tao was just that disconnected from her father's life, and that the marriage was rushed (which is entirely possible - marriages don't have to take ages).

But we're only four chapters in, so hopefully things will become more clear . . .
You might be 4 chaps in but im 20+ chaps in 🤗.

It's not a strech since Ruan Tao was a spoiled brat and needed to be cared for by a nanny so her dad just hired one

Users who are viewing this thread