My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 6 - Don't leave, Don't abandon me

Dex-chan lover
okay now it definitely IS pseudo incest
Is it though? I don't think Su Man sees or plan on seeing Ruan Tao as a daughter, that's the case with pseudo incest yuri but then they fall in love, in this case Su Man seemingly already plan on winning Ruan Tao from the beginning, I think.

Either way now we know they really married but just for convenience, so things won't get too weird.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. It's just a facade for convenience. She and the dad are just schemers. I assume the dad doesn't know that his faux wife actually has the hots for his daughter though. Still weird but the dad and step-mom weren't actually in a relationship from the start then.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so that's the back story. I don't know why Su Man thinks that's the right method to start to get close to Ruan Tao :wtf:
Thank you for translating!

so she is ruan tao's stepmom. it also looks like the pharmacy meeting is not the first time they've met. is this another case of childhood friends? hmm

Supporter
okay now it definitely IS pseudo incest
Naah, she's basically using the dad as a beard, and the dad is using her as a convenient nanny (with perhaps slightly unusual motives) - it's all strictly business, and no one's confused about any of it.

. . . except Ruan Tao, who may have some understanding that her dad is using Su Man for his own ends (it's not like a trophy wife is an unusual concept), but there's no way she realises her new step mother has the hots for her.

How well this story handles their relationship going from where it is now to something more romantic is the big question . . .

Users who are viewing this thread