My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her

Dex-chan lover
I clicked the raws and I'm very curious how did they became step daughter and mother lol

Dex-chan lover
Their story feels so fabricated I can't continue reading, too bad. It was the stupid but funny type, too much stupid for me I guess.

Stepmom yuri is not that common and I quite enjoy it, however the missing information of how she ended up becoming her stepmom is kind of bothering me, not sure if it will be addressed later in the story. Edit: It was indeed answered
I also think stepmoms age could have been early to mid 30's instead of late 20's but that's just personal opinion.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My brain short circuited from reading the title, so I was totaly confused what it meant until reading the synopsys

After reading the raws, I can say confidently this shit gets pretty bad (not tragedy or anything, just bad) later on. Enjoy it while you can coz the quality of the relationship descriptions is going to drop.

They will introduce us to the best friend of the MC, who is the cringiest mf out there. Of course as one would expect of Chinese yuri, there is going to be a mandatory side couple featuring this best friend. If only they just kept it simple and limited it to the main couple, the manhua wouldn't even be that bad

Users who are viewing this thread