My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko

Thank you for all the chapters, but can you change how you name them please? It is confusing when this series uses "9" even though it's not the whole of chapter 9, and then the 2nd part is "9.1". Can you please use "9.1" for the first part, "9.2" for the second part, etc.?

At first it’s fun and interesting but then it’s getting tiring to read. Dunno why. Probably the characters didn’t have a development.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nissedood Its just a fairly generic but wholesome manga. I'd say that they aren't being assholes for no reason tho. Slavery is easy money. And people in power love to be assholes. Its not very thought provoking but it isn't unreasonable.

@Nissedood, @Podi125
I've read the WN to current, and while the characters are still somewhat generic, the critical characters, especially ones outside of Lerunda's immediate circle, do develop. Some of them develop in ways you wouldn't expect.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaFann

This story gets super dark while a cute girl does her best to stay positive.
That's basically all you need to know if you want to spoil yourself.

@someunregpunk
Spoil some of it for me, how does it get dark and what happens?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread