My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko

Fed-Kun's army
poor child why are so many parents in manga so horrible...

(yes i do realize that this is a trope that is used often to create the tragic backstory in stories)

Big Novel spoilers on the Village she is currently living~
It will get dramatic fast and the Romance is as steady as how it can be between children, I mean they are going to be focused on building their own King... Queendom(?) and survival.
Heavy Spoiler on the Church, her family and the princess
They will notice how she isn't the real Saint, but really don't do much, especially with that temper of hers, find out she has a twin and a devoted priest will be searching for her in a group duo, as the forest = danger. Also the Princess & neighboring enemy? Prince are such a great detective couple, they will also notice who the real Saint is.

this is why you shouldn't trigger your flag by saying i'll be back soon before you go to dangerous place

Double-page supporter
This is one of the many manga that uses demi-humans as slaves because humanity=bad, apparently. Throw in child abuse and child abandonment and you would never guess how cute and fluffy this manga is. The main character is a cute little cinnamon roll who is a "good child" *pats on head* and is absurdly grateful for every little act of kindness and normalcy is receives. Which can tug on your heart strings on how starved for decent interaction she was.

😢😢😢I wish they could have had happy years together. Why does it have to get dark. Why couldn’t it be fluffy for a little while longer. I think I’m going to pause this one for a while. It hurts too much.

MR ATHOS WAS KILLED????!!!
NOOO MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!
I CAN ONLY SEE THAT PRINCE AND THE REST OF THE HUMANS IN THIS STORY AS EVIL CREATURES.
STILL THE AUTHOR KILLED THE MOST LIKABLE (AND PERSONAL FAVORITE) CHARACTER. WHO'S GONNA BE ARE WARM AND HANDSOME FATHER NOW????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I WAS HAPPY JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO UNTIL I READ THE UPDATE UGGGGH. COULDN'T THEY HAVE KILEED OFF SOMEONE ELSE INSTEAD???

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Its a good manga, but it suffers the same problem that a lot of mangas do.
Good people are annoyingly good and evil people are just assholes for the sake of being assholes.

I put the spoiler tag just in case, but like, is Mr Athos was not here anymore as in that he’s dead or as he was captured ??

Users who are viewing this thread