My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko

Aggregator gang
I read the WN guys, it's surprisingly easy to understand. It's cute but all i can say is don't expect too much!
She makes up with her sister and perhaps even parents. A commenter says her dad gets eaten by a wolf but i kinda find that hard to believe since the only Wolf would be Gauis. She still protects those two kingdoms and temple in the end. Which sucks.

The excitement dies down after the King dies. When he played a part as well but in the end didn't see anything through. Simply put, things are too convenient. Gauis dad dies and Ramo as well which is pretty much the MC fault and could had easily been prevented but i guess it needed the dramatic effect. A lot of things become insignificant. With the Temple and Kingdoms, all become in peace. I wish they where tare down. I wouldn't mind if Miga Kingdom and Human Kingdom combine together for peace.
The romance with Gauis is ok, I don't really like it or dislike it, but it's better then other romances i guess. The best Romance would probably be the 7th Prince and 5Th Princess, now that Romance was good!

Like i said don't expect too much, it's mostly about the MC growing as a character. It could be cooler but it doesn't really take that route we're use to seeing. We can't call this a "kingdom building" it's just gathering people.

The LN might be different and have better changes, who knows? But I highly doubt it. Since the manga based on LN

So, I went ahead and read the raws
The mother had an illness which disappeared because of MC but she thought it was due to her sister. She later felt sorry for what she did and died due to illness
The sister was locked up for being a fake. Initially she thought why this was happening to her but slowly started to realise she was not special. The princess rescued her and she slowly changed.
But, the father kept cursing the MC for all their misfortunes, he was angry that she was not grateful of 'being raised'. The priests thought 'this guy has no remorse'. The wife got ill - mc's fault for not being grateful. He was locked up for mistreating mc - mc's fault for not being grateful. He became a slave - mc's fault for not being grateful. When he heard that mc is the real miko, he was worried about MC's sister that she might mistreat her. Even till his death he had no remorse and hated the MC, because it was her fault for not being grateful. When mc was 5 the mother didn't hate her. But the mc was bullied by the kids and when the parents arrived the father got angry at the mc because it was her fault to make them feel inconvenient. So, the mother started hating her since she loved the father.
I don't get the father. Why go to unnatural lengths to hate a gifted child ?

Judging by the comments, I feel I should read the WN instead of this manga adaption

Dex-chan lover
Cute, fluffy, main character that doesn't want to be abandoned and works to be accepted and it's not an isekai nor reincarnation stuff, main character is pure and innocent child.

After 5 chapters flag of danger is raised somewhere ahead but not anything dramatic and also who would pick a fight with a pack of gryphons.
I saw a comment that main character wants to garner pity but.. isn't it normal for a child that was just abandoned in the forest alone, friendly reminder: it's a child here, it's good she didn't burst out in tears and wail all day until got tired and fell asleep. (Also it's good she doesn't have any trauma or didn't close herself up from the outside world in fear of being hurt and abandoned again)

Why they hate one of their daughters. One is cute, smart and talented, while another is only cute.
I have not met any twins in my life and the concept of comparing one to another, saying one is more talented and/more gifted is probably only in medias like manga/anime or in enviroment that puts heavy expectations on the children like strict parents or just sick view of people living in the village which is unthinkable for those that can't understand this.
Personally I've heard of a mother that didn't feel any love or care for her child and just left it. It happened and even if it seems like a bad storyline, it is one that is very realistic and deprived of all logic.

Also I definitely am not a keyboard warrior. I read and type on a smartphone!

Contributor
@AMicrowave
The WN was linked back on the first page of comments.
Kadokawa’s site links to a variety of retailers for the LN: https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321809000470
I got my copy from BookWalker (volume 3 is currently available to pre-order along with the first volume of the manga)

@Realitan although this manga is really good, I think that people drop it because they either got bored of waiting for update and forgot about it altogether. Because it's been 4 months since the last update and we get such a short chapter update at that.

wonder why the manga in japan went on what seems like a 4 month hiatus. checked the raws and seems that it wasnt dropped after all, there was just no more raws til now i guess. this is cute tho hope it doesnt go on another long hiatus

finally finally finally thanks for picking this up again
may lolicon all over the world bless u

Dex-chan lover
Someone just started translating the WN :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-twin-sister-was-taken-as-a-miko-and-i-was-thrown-away-but-im-probably-the-miko/

Users who are viewing this thread