My Twin Sister Was Taken as the Miko and I Was Thrown Away but I'm Probably the Miko

Aggregator gang
This is weird. But It can be better I think. I’ve seen worst.

The romance is ok, though I wouldn’t want it, he’s better then I thought

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, the classic "yeah the parents hate one of their daughters so they abandon her. Why they hate her? They just do, now feel sorry for her" right at the start.
The rest is nice and cute so it's fine, but geez could the author really not think of a single, even dumb, reason to give us?

Fed-Kun's army
Hrm. Cute, but that contrived start really colors the whole thing. There's no good reason for her to have been abused and then she turns out to be special all along and can commune with beasts. Makes it hard to be invested in future developments.

Dex-chan lover
@Arrei, @xzhh : the webnovel has a chapter from each parents perspective (69 and 81) that basically explains their reasoning. It is pathetic and all to human.
Basically the MC was different then the others in the village, and and they felt the sister was special due to her appearance, as a result they never tried to understand or bond with the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13 Hrm, yeah, still weak to me. Especially when they made the girls twins so they literally look the same, at least based on what we've been shown here.

Dex-chan lover
Based on the webnovel, they are not identical twins. You lose some features on manga, and artists sometimes take extra license they should not. Plus there is more to it then just appearance, but how they act and carried themselves.

Contributor
This has one of the worst titles I've seen, even with LN standards, but the content is okay enough

Seriously, who thought "My Twin Sister Was Taken As a Miko And I Was Thrown Away But I'm Probably The Miko" was a good title? I know that the LN market is oversaturated, so they have to put the entire summary in the title, but come on. We already can infer the second part because of course that's the case. You can't judge a book by its cover, but that is definitely why I actually read this

Dex-chan lover
Garbage title, filled with info-dumps and absolute garbage MC that tries to garner pity on every single panel.
I feel like the mangaka who adapted this thing, had to add a shit ton of fluff just to try to make it seem a little bit interesting. But even that didn't really save it..Quite a surprise to find "isekai" level works that are not even readable.

Users who are viewing this thread