My Wife Has No Emotion - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
HOLY what an interesting turn of events. Makes up a bit for the loooong update.

I wonder if that new body is a gift from the company or bought from their earnings from participating?
I still wish she gets a new and more human body in the future though...

In any case, Mamoru better not let Takuma's sister find out about that tongue action 🤣

Dex-chan lover
So I guess we are going into full slice of life family uh, I had imagined that their relationship had already peaked but didn't want to believe it.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY what an interesting turn of events. Makes up a bit for the loooong update.

I wonder if that new body is a gift from the company or bought from their earnings from participating?
I still wish she gets a new and more human body in the future though...

In any case, Mamoru better not let Takuma's sister find out about that tongue action 🤣
The lady doing the surveys offered to give Mamoru a body back in chapter 39, so I assume Takuma didn't pay anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god we're back to cute robot shenanigans instead of alien, ghosts and anti robot terrorist false flag narratives.
Yes! I was actually at first like "ugh this manga again" when I saw an update because that stint soured this Manga so much for me. But these last two chapters have been so good and recaptured what I liked about the Manga. Actually looking forward to another chapter. Crazy what following the premise of your story and writing what people read your Manga for will do.

Dex-chan lover
Page 7 reminds me of Opisthotonus by Charles Bell.
This manga surprisingly gets the general concept of true AI quite right - consciousness other than our own can't simply have all of its knowledge imparted upon it through programming. Much like a human child, it must be created with the capacity to learn, and then be taught things the old fashioned way, raised with human children, so that it may grow over time and formulate its own thoughts and personality, rather than have a set of rules pre-programmed into it. Not from a coding perspective, but an interaction one. As stated in Chapter 17, a robot with Mamoru's level of learning ability and unique reaction to external stimuli (which descends from Mina's own emerging individuality, as it is spreading to other robots who talk to her) is not something that should be so carelessly built.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread