My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It's very, very sweet, yet a bit unbelievable at the same time. I mean, Mina can control her strength while cutting carrots or operating the fridge just fine, and her spatial orientation/coordination is good, so how come kissing and hugging are so difficult?

Smugbot bestbot, there was some heavy projecting during her speech.

I am fully prepared for the upgrade to be facial sensors and an upgraded stomach heater.

MD@Home
@Inori

I think it's a matter of experience, not capability. Mina has the proper motions for cooking in her core programming from day 1, but she has to learn hugging and kissing from zero. It's like when a baby learns how to move: some motions can be done by reflex, but the vast majority requires a whole lot of experimentation.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. This chapter was emotional. Thanks for the up date I'll be waiting patiently.😊👌

Dex-chan lover
I bet she is getting that 'go go gadget' upgrade, then she will be able to fight the Claw.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark Someone else mentioned it, but she's not looking down on (MC) Mina, she's being self-deprecating. Everything she says about Mina, she believes about herself. She doesn't seem to have much facial expression, her speech and mannerisms are cold, so she probably thinks that her partner wouldn't care about her, but she'll protect her partner to the extent of going against her programming and not giving Takuma a warning before restraining him. That's why she's so flustered when her partner says she likes her. I thought she was awful at first too, but when you think of how many Minas she's seen treated like appliances or abandoned, and has probably expected herself to be treated the same, you can imagine why she has such a dark outlook.

Dex-chan lover
The repeated headbutt smack down was the greatest piece of comic relief I've ever seen in a manga

Dex-chan lover
Considering the company already has a separate agreement ready and that Mina's explanation, does that mean there are enough robofuckers around for the company to take them into account or did one guy go full John Wick after they "murdered" his robowaifu and they created that stuff just to prevent that from happening ever again? If it's the latter, I want to see that story.

MD@Home
.... So all the robots in the Mina line all achieve singularity?
Because what the main character doing is like kissing your toaster.

Users who are viewing this thread