My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@ash32121 they all have shared senses when one of them understand what love is then all of them understand it.

I wonder what the company thinks about it considering their support unit has understood love in turn the main computer understand it and will spread to every single support unit. Will be kinda hard to fire someone if the Support Mina will get end up with depression if they fire the partner I guess they can reformat but how will it effect the main computer though if it keeps on getting feed depressing thoughts from all the support mina that gets reformatted whenever they change employees.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I guess best not to think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Mina is very efficient at giving as many kisses as possible in a short amount of time.

crushed to death by giant robot ass... damn I only hope I can go out like that.

Fed-Kun's army
This is definitely not normal business practice. If I was a resident in this world, I would break out my tinfoil hat.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuckin hell the microwave is taking over...come back quick Mina chan

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus, well you could assume that come up in the past so if people just view then as a machine then they will treat then as a machine as people that view then as something sentient they will try to treat then as sentient by refraining from tempering with their memories , that is pretty much the main difference where in one case they simply factory default the entire system as in the other they simply check if the integrity of the main programs remains intact but dont mess with the memory or personality program as well have a disclaim they arent liable for damage (as they they could not make a full check).

The main difference of the both is the monthly memory backup and inspection but if you think about it, if there are divergences then having the information on how the units are performing is basically free R&D as well limiting possible malfunctions that could arise due to then not able to simply "factory reset" the unit, of course the other way you could see it is if the owner is seeing the unit as a being then its unlikely to ever get rid of it, this means future upgrades and repairs instead of going to another company product as a replacement (I suppose in 2020 we no longer believe companies are interested in customer retention because ... well, they arent really) and those are, of course, something the customer have to pay for and not free.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how he shuts her up by kissing her and she returns the favor by almost killing the poor bastard
I hope the upgrade is something really stupid like she ordered some breasts way too big for her and she has to get rid of them
or what someone else mentioned some state of the art upgrades for that sweet finger sensor.... WAIT SHE COULD WEAR THE RING

Contributor
He drowned while holding giant ass.. what are "man of a culture" he is! )

Fed-Kun's army
cant wait for our heroine to comeback with some juicy tiddies

Users who are viewing this thread