My Wife Is a Fox Spirit

Dmi

Just read this while you're high and it's alright. Which is why I made this dumb fucking comment that I can't delete. lol

Aggregator gang
Daji? The same Daji that burned people alive, fed people to snakes, etc? That Daji?

Edit: Going by other Fengshen Yanyi characters starting to appear in chapter 35, I guess it is that Daji.

The art is fine but the plot and how everything is written is the problem. It's very bad in that regard.

This lowly reader doesn’t understand why would people discount everything else in this work just because the work is nonsensical at times. It is not realism or cultured. It is entertainment in the form of low-brow humor. To rectify the 6.26/5.49, this lowly reader is forced to rate this work at a 10.

Fed-Kun's army
man it was pretty good.. but the mc is beta as fuck. He takes a huge debt for literally no reason and then becomes a slave to some fucking bitch

Beta bucks MC despite hit girl throwing herself at him then the stupid Chinese yin yang spirit training crap starts at chapter 13ish. Dropped.

author has no idea how spirits and ghosts work in chinese folklore
which is as sad as a german writing fairytales and doesnt know the brothers grimm or an english poet not knowing shakespeare

a ghost using yang lightning.... you can make the fox as cute as you want but thats a deal breaker to be specific that ghost shouldnt even exist according to folklore

edit: stealing thunder is the right term as it counts as yin lightning attributed but the effects are wrong
also unless her soul was trained with lightning for a long time before death getting struck to death by lightning effectively prevents being turned into a ghost

Users who are viewing this thread