My Wife Is a Little Scary - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm

Probably $$$, cheaper to buy a second one person bed, rather than buy a kingsized one. (Assuming one moved in with the other, instead of moving to a new place)

Dex-chan lover
I always though sleep together Is what you do in daily basis. Well, It not like i have actual experiment

FYI, in Japan, a lot of husband and wife have separate bed on their room. It's just their custom there.

I Love Lucy was the first TV show in the US to show adults sleeping in the sane bed. Before that we were told that adults slept like this.

Dex-chan lover
@criver

True but finances were pretty much the only reason I could think of, but according to Darumaone it's a cultural/custom thing.

Double-page supporter
I know it's supposed to be a cultural thing but separate beds is just plain strange to me.
My parents caused a stir of "is everything okay between you two" in the family just for announcing the new bed they were getting had two separate mattress halves (to allow halves with different hardness, and after purchase individual angle, heating and massage settings which since they're old really got them to more or less impulse-buy it) that are crunched together inside the same frame.

Users who are viewing this thread