My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 277

Dex-chan lover
No seggs again sadge

If seggs is off until marriage no matter how much u want it then just hurry up the marriage ceremony ahhhhh

Dex-chan lover
Bc33zCF.png

The build up to this part was pretty hilarious

Brothers I , don't Know What you think about this Manhwa But I Love it And She's so cute when she looks at him with her beautiful smile and I love her she's so cute I love her But After reading this I realised how alone I am. Brothers Only all you can Understand me. Sometime I think This is not the real World 🌍 You Thinking he's crazy. But This story is so beautiful and I'm obsess with story and specially her . Brothers You can't believe me. But I want to live life just like this and her . What I'm thinking 😂 😔 And I want to talk to anyone Please brothers support me What should I do. I love Life like this One more thing After Write This long Paragraph again and again I felt Little good and I can't Express my feelings By this comment.please help me

If anyone has seen this comment Please reply with a hint This is my true feelings about this Manhwa And I love this story. This story is so Beautiful and so funny I love this

Dex-chan lover
Brothers I .... Sometime I think This is not the real World 🌍 .....please help me
Yeah this ain't real, it's a manhua written to be wholesome and feel good. Only you can help yourself, you're living as you so you should know best what you're lacking and take steps to fix them.

See the story's premise already has a lot of things too convenient. ML(since you're comparing to him) already has enough money n house from the start, all his ventures are successful that he can live without a job and he's smart as hell. He doesn't have any relatives to maintain relationships with and everyone in the neighborhood likes him. Finally for FL , he skipped meeting her, getting to know her, getting her interested in him(it was forced by circumstances) and literally has no competition. She aalso ddoesn't have family and friends to approve him.
You won't get a situation like this ever in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread