My Wife is the Student Council President! - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
She's just a kid. Not a girl. Please, don't make me call FBI-san on you.

Dex-chan lover
That ... was actually kinda hot ... now I must go purge my impure thoughts ... wait ... that sounded wrong.

Double-page supporter
>Let's make babies tonight
Yes please do

Fed-Kun's army
Not bad. I think I might like her a bit more than the heroine. Also, you people talking about fbi this, pedo that, go fuck yourselves. This girl is just as old as everyone else in this story and acts at least as mature or more, yet I don't see you complaining. They have boobs, after all, right? Even if someone is 13, you would still tap that shit if it had boobs and not feel guilty about it simply because she looks older. Stop being fucking hypocrites.

I hate these retards that never fails to comment on chapters like this.

Its not bad. Actually i welcome the routes of any girl of the SCO!! But kaichou and fuku kaichou ship is the best for me!!!

well actually there are alot of japanese people as short as her at age 16.... so what we consider to look like little kids in the US is likely considered to be teenager or adult in Japan since alot of Japanese are simply that short.

Also let's remember that every character here is at least 16 years old not 12 or 13.

Users who are viewing this thread