My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace - Ch. 11 - Going to the Festival with My Yandere Girlfriend

Aggregator gang
@NitroCheese
technically speaking isn't that the theme of like 60% of isekai harem manga? cause it's either summoned or reincarnated, and you can't reincarnate unless you die first. they don't all incarnate as babies, but they still seem to die first more often than are summoned as is...at least when harem is in the genre mix

Dex-chan lover
Simping for survival?
He is already dead, there is no excuse for his simpness lmao

Thanks for the chapter btw!

Dex-chan lover
@InsaneInsomniac
While I get what you're saying, if you're reincarnated you're not really dead anymore. you used to be dead but you're alive again. This guy is still a ghost he's just in a teddy bear.

Dex-chan lover
@cash-616 That girl can even eliminate ghosts with nothing but a stare; the guy is saving himself and everybody else from her antics with his sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 So the guy is like a kind of hero? I'm sure as hell I don't expected that; sure, such a devotion you can see in his nobles and wise actions, I take mi hat off lmao

Dex-chan lover
simping for survival is pretty accurate for this story... he really doesn't have a choice in the first place

@NightedgeZero yeah, buddy isn't even remotely simping, she is if anything but really no one is. But hes acting too beta and can't even handle sleeping in the same bed or sitting beside her when she talks lovey dovry stuff. Dude has no balls like most Japanese MC when it comes down to real shit. Pathetic loser makes me wanna drop this.

And so many people complaining about her. Dude dated her, he obviously loved her and was physically attracted to her. Even if she's a little off if he learned to handle her then it'd be fine but he doesn't cuz he has no spine or brains. I'd rather spend my afterlife with my witch gf then risk going to hell cuz maybe I violated God's rules or didn't worship the right religion.

Users who are viewing this thread