Mysteries, Maidens, and Mysterious Disappearances - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Tsukiyomi's Water of Life Part 4

Dex-chan lover
It's really interesting to see an author that made such a good comedy go on to make what seems to be a pretty reasonably good horror series.
Some people really have talent, I guess.

This is actually really fun, looking foward to the next chapters. Thanks for the translation!

Aggregator gang
That was an absolute blast. This is niche history that none other mangas are referencing, super good stuff. Thank you so much for translating.

after he said that one of the condition is her being a virgin, i thought that to undo the curse they need to have sex

@mrmoooose23 We're about 12 chapters behind since Chapter 16 came out a few days ago. We should be synced up by October at our current pace.

@Filuth You're welcome! It was a pain in the ass, but overall it was really enlightening to read about.

Dex-chan lover
First I've seen a story that makes returning to youth have these consequences. Then again, she did say that wasn't actually the case and that her body was just shrinking somewhat violently.

Poor gal got her virginity exposed through a curse of all things, tho.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! This looks like a really fun and spooky series, I'm so glad someone picked it up again!

Looks like you had to do a lot of research to translate it, thanks for putting in the work. If there's another reference-heavy chapter, would you consider putting all of the explanations on one page, at the end, like Golden Kamuy? The margins got pretty crowded like this.

Man I really miss Torako, hopefully she appears as a cameo or something, but nevertheless good to know that the mangaka is still making good stories.
Thanks for picking this up man.

Double-page supporter
Wow this is really promising!
Maybe Torako was still a bit unripe work but you could already see that there was pure talent behind it

Users who are viewing this thread