Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, can someone tell me the whole clan thing? like who the fuck is "first step"?

Aggregator gang
By that I could only guess his talent is not combat related even support but something along the line of "negotiation" or "diplomacy" as evident on how he handled that situation.

Aggregator gang
Tino insta-killed that poor kid. zero hesitation. Her teacher would be proud.

@siscon
Let's see, from what I know so far, in this world there are treasure house where the inside is, as you'd expect, treasures. People who explore them are called treasure hunters. Some treasure hunters form a group called Party to explore treasure houses, e.g. Strange Grief (Stragri), the party in which Cri/Kurai is part of. Then, several parties cooperate to form a Clan, e.g. First Step, which consist of Stragri and Arc Brave so far (and maybe there's another party as well, but I dunno).

Pretty sure his ability is his strategic thinking (it's a common trope) and he's oblivious about it. Think Shikamaru from Naruto only with more character flaws.

Dex-chan lover
@siscon
@Shakur
Afaik there are two main parties.
Stragri (aka Strange Grief) and Arc Brave. The two of them both have 6 Members.
Cri (the MC) is the Leader of Stragri, and Arc (The blonde guy) is the leader of Arc Brave.
They teamed up and created the 'Steps'. Which are lesser parties to their own, pretty much tons and tons of B-Teams for people who can't A-Team.
And from this Chapter, Cri comments that it's good Arc Brave is second to First Step

<First Step> is also known as Stragri - which doesn't seem like the latter is common knowledge? - Thus the other name.
At least that's what I got from the translation "One of the founding members of <First Step> who never recruited for a long time, "Stragri" was now recruiting for the first time in many years"
At any rate that's my understanding... First Step = Strange Grief > Arc Brave >>>>> Any other Step Clan
UNLESS we're led to believe that Stragri is a Team of 6 and Cri is one of the six who made First Step which is ENTIRELY separate. In which case fuck me.

But yeah this is ridiculously confusing for no real reason. Why give two names to the same guild, especially in the first two chapters.
Then introduce ANOTHER guild. And tons of lesser guilds.
To top it off both the main OP guilds each have identical member numbers of 6?
Bound to be confused.

Users who are viewing this thread