Let This Grieving Soul Retire - Woe Is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party

Contributor
Going by the cover art alone, you think this is a full-Chunni Isekai?

ah.. .wow, an other isekai with a promising first chapter... lets bet on in at which chapther I will drop it, bc it turned out into trash

Dex-chan lover
@Wremise You thought this was a "promising first chapter"? Really? It's nothing but an incoherent mess of tropes.

You don't need to wait for it to become trash, it's already trash.

Dex-chan lover
It's a misunderstanding story, from what I've read a bit from the novel raws, it's way too verbose the pacing seemed so slow with nothing interesting for that wall of text...

Bassically it's about a guy with inferiority syndrome thinking he's weak and useless, but somehow people thought he's very talented because anything he did seems miraculously works the best(even though from the monologue we know it's because he's a coward).

Dex-chan lover
The translation's a bit messy. But at least the art's design.

And those delicious thighs..

It's not isekai and yes, it's usually huge wall of texts, but it can be good in the manga version ? make me remember the novel https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hazure-skill-mapping-wo-te-ni-shita-ore-wa-saikyou-party-to-tomo-ni-dungeon-ni-idomu/ a little, for the MC thinking he's not talented enough in anything but with work and thinking things do well when he try.

Huh, Google Translate for the Japanese alt title gives "I Want to Retire the Mournful Ghost" which is a far more coherent translation than I had expected... At this point in the story I can't tell if it's literal or not, since it could either refer to a ghost from his past or him as the... uh... depressed little bastard. The part after the dash is pretty much "Training the Strongest Party with the Weakest Hunter", by which I assume the weakest hunter is him and the strongest party is the team we'll see come together at... 1.3? Too early to judge the story yet, especially with a cut away like that, that's not even a cliffhanger, it just looks incomplete...

Dex-chan lover
I'm putting my bet that information is his method and why he has influence. Seems like a dumb bet but if this is not one of those "loophole cheat" isekai where you just enjoy the ride and "turn your brain off" then consider me impressed. Takes a hell of a lot more effort writing a character power like than just jumping the gun and reach for the nearest cheat you can get away with.

Users who are viewing this thread