Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai

Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say the MC is the most lazy and irresponsible, and with just one crazy character every time she appears make the manga like a edgy sh*t that I wanna skip pages without reading whats is saying

Double-page supporter
So, is MC just bullshitting his way through or is he actually a big deal with no self-confidence? It's kinda hard to tell

I'd rather read a manga like this with a lazy mc that is so lucky than a manga with your generic isekai mc that is only lucky on girls and when he gets defeated he somehow got powers out of nowhere

Is he lucky AF or he's legit??? Mc legit feels mysterious, even if he is portrayed to be stupid. Good writing, he has the power to control every single relic but is that it??? I need MORE
I think this will be adapted into an anime in 2022/23.

This is posted on 1/29/2021.

Double-page supporter
Fake it till you make it.

I dont dislike it though, id say its handled pretty well in terms of the writing.

i fuckin love this manga..Seriously i am waiting for the english release so that i can buy it.

is it me or why does it feels like that manga names are getting stranger and even more stranger

@sleeperofnight yeah i can't even tell what's going to happen lol. Usually you see some indicators whether the mc is actually going to be op and reveal his power or something but I really can't tell because this guy just seems like he got lucky sort of.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I said this before, but this is good. The MC might actually be kind of useless for once. I love how everyone thinks hes some kind of monster. Also, thighs.

im not to big of a fan of weak mcs. the only series that really does it for me is konosuba. That said this isnt all to bad. 6/10

This manga actually manages to pull off the "weak MC" trope pretty well. Granted, he is supported by a couple of more interesting characters. 8/10

I think some people are forgetting something about the MC
The MC is weak but does have his own unique ability, it seems like he can use any relic with easy even tho most cant and using more then a few is tough. The MC is decked out in relics.
plus it seems like he can bullshit his way through almost anything

The plot is incomprehensible. I have literally no clue what's happening. I'm more interested in learning why Liz, the Chloe Von Einsbern lookalike, is such a crazy mf than anything else.

I have been eager to see what will come, still no clue tho and thats what make it more interesting

Users who are viewing this thread