Let This Grieving Soul Retire - Woe Is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party

Dex-chan lover
it isn't hard to tell what is going on, if you want to blame someone, blame the translator, they clearly use machine translate so anything too complex will be mistranslate.
Other translator also tried to work on it too but Brutalbot scans seems to want to keep trying it even though the raw is up to chap 38 now and we still have nothing

Dex-chan lover
tried my best, got to ch. 20, but god damnit man the mc is annoyingly dickish. It was a bit funny at first like "haha drawing of MC on the verge of barfing" during his internal thoughts is silly but then it just.. keeps going. we get it the MC is a wuss and gets queasy at the slightest hint of anything complicated. Plot armor also just doesnt serve his characterization at all. Shame cuz It could be good but smthn about the MC is jus too goofy

Double-page supporter
I had more fun and engagement reading these comments than the time I spent trying to understand and get invested to the story from the first 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The art is the only strong point, story bored me to death almost instantly.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is barely legible. how can people even find this interesting lmao

I enjoy this one a lot, it’s got that theme of insanely ridiculous aligning coincidences like The Eminence in Shadow, but on a slightly more practical level. And the MC’s power has yet to be explained but that synergy with the relics is something.

That being said, was this dropped for English? The Indonesian scans have a ton of chapters already released, but it’s been a few months now for English.

Users who are viewing this thread