Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai

Dex-chan lover
@F00M well she is MC childhood friend and she kinda fall in love with MC even more than before thought she kinda "Innocent" compared to her sister
@Syzeryuino no MC just weak dude that unable to absorb Mana from dungeon so he stay Weak, he know about it than anyone else but since his All other party member kinda rudiculous strong like this Girl in CH 13, other think MC also Strong since he is Party leader and Guild Master of 2 strongest young star Party

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty trash tbh. i've seen bricks on a wall with more personality than the mc (then again that is par for the course considering it's a shit dungeon manga). all the grills want his dick because losers gotta self insert and shit

TBH I would've liked this better if there's more comedy to it. Like my man is downplaying as the weakest MC ever but have Godly 999999 Luck. Feel like there's better iteration of weak but super lucky trope.

I have mixed feeling with this, on one hand it has quite an interesting setting and a set of interesting side characters. The problem is the MC is unremarkable, he just exists to build up major events. The misunderstandings about him makes me chuckle sometimes but at times gets too overplayed.

Group Leader
Two big problems with this:
1) the MC isn't at all relatable
2) the machine translations are absolute shit, and honestly it's hard to even understand wth is going on.

1. Trash MC (stupid, lazy, leech, coward) the "misunderstanding" gimmick gets old really fast, he isn't even funny - no redeeming traits
2. Solid side characters (otherwise it would be an instant drop)
3. Good art
4. Bad translations (usually I don't care that much, but since here even I felt it those had to be bad)

I gave it a 4/10 mainly because of the completely unrelatable MC, seriously manga would be better off without him, If you can't stomach stupid and incompetent MC's don't even bother, he won't get better, I regret hoping he would (thought he was hiding something), red 14 chapters... waste of time... when will I learn...

Edit: Changed score from 4/10 to 5/10 after i cooled down, I mean the fact alone that I stomached 14 episodes says for itself that it was not that bad (I usually don't even rate bad mangas cuz i drop them and then feel that I shouldn't really rate manga I didn't read properly...). MAYBE it would be 6/10 with proper translations but I have to rate what I see

Started off as pretty interesting and kind of funny, but later on in the novel, the mc is stupid, justifying obvious stuff with a leap of logic. Was hoping he would be better later on but nope, he is just dumb and lucky. For example in the second arc
He accidentally stumble upon the mastermind and defeated him, and yet he thought the enemy was a simple rabbit researcher that is apparently just angry at him for some unknown reasons who also somehow knows advance magic which is uncommon. Like dude, the enemy was talking about all this shit to your face and he kept ignoring it thinking it was nothing. Hell the enemy was so famous that every hunters and the kingdom knows who he is yet, the mc got no fucking clue even after being in the business for so long. After defeating them, he let them go saying they were just civilians that were angry at him.

This is alright but the Mc really ruins it for me like how can you be so oblivious? it gets to the point where you question if he's brain dead.
The side characters are alright a bit iffy at the start but I like them more than the Mc which is saying something.
Art is good but the translation is bad.

Over all.
6.4/10

Dex-chan lover
To sum this manga up, it was like if King from One Punch Man got his own standalone manga

I might just be reading too much into it but I can't shake this thought off that the other members might know cry is weak and all, but no matter what he says or does it always goes right somehow, kind of like having a maxed out Luck stat in games. Or always rolling a natural 20 in DnD.

out of all of the fantasy that i have read in my life this is the one time that the mc DESERVES to be kicked out of the party ,straight incompetent and lazy,its not even funny like overlord or shadow garden ,its just annoying,dropped

Love this lol.
People say they dislike the mc but so far what I've read of the manga I quite like him.

Users who are viewing this thread