Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai

Such a good read that I went back wondering if I missed some chapters *sigh* too bad it got dropped

I'm glad that we got a new chapter on this amazing story, it's disappointing that this was just a punishment game to the translator.

Glad it wasn't only me who was confused about the clan/party bs.

And this is how not to write a story, don't dump a whole lot of info to setup up your story in the first chapter like it's a requirement for the reader to understand; it's not. Instead, give little bits of info while telling your story; it works far better and keeps the reader interested.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleasantly surprised how fun this series is. It's driven purely by MC's characterization which happens to be super entertaining.

The only issue is the clan stuff is kind of all over the place and the explanations seems to be vague for suspense.

...apparently the raws go up to chapter 14.2 or smth but no one is willing to pick up translation consistently ;_;

Too many names and terms are thrown in from the start. I thought probably the manga skip the explanation and I need to read the novel or something, but there isnt.

oddly there's no novelupdates link...here's the link for anyone curious about it https://www.novelupdates.com/series/strange-grief-wants-to-retire-the-weakest-hunters-hero-dream/

Dex-chan lover
@Alumine thanks a lot for that link. I was looking for it yday but I could only find raws. I guess I should have googled with the english name rather than the japanese name

Dex-chan lover
@Zethnov @einjineer might some missing since kinda long time reading this
so there standard Adventure guild, in here called Treasure Hunter, next is party well is party already self explanatory, next is Clan, basically clan is where multiple party banding together in this story first chapter introduce MC clan "First Step"(TL:Genesis Step) the party introduce is "Arc Brave" one of highest rank party and MC party "Strange Grief", as for MC he is Clan head also leader of Strange Grief

@Fuew12 I think I understand, but at the same time confuses me. lol.

So, in short.

> = consist of

Guild (Treasure Hunter) > Multiple Clans (such as First Steps) > Parties (Arc Braves, Strange Grief or soloist) > Member (Party member or Soloist)

Outside those are people who are looking for clans to join?

Dex-chan lover
@Zethnov more or less yeah like that, as for those random bunch its either soloist like the girl MC talk in first chapter or some parties who tried join First Step clan, thought the most bait is some random rumor about MC party (stagri) search for new member, thought to be honest i doubt normal and sane person able to join his party

Users who are viewing this thread