Let This Grieving Soul Retire - Woe Is the Weakling Who Leads the Strongest Party

Aggregator gang
Not sure if bad translation, or the writing is all over the place.

Group Leader
url

i mean like, maybe its just me, but i would like a strong mc, even if he is just mediocrely strong and only has a few abilities, but 4 chapters in and I am literally just snoozing. Maybe this is just me, but here is my opinion.

Double-page supporter
As long as Tino's thighs are shown on the cover, I'll keep reading it.

The problem with some stories is that they start bad when it's just too chaotic.
And using a weak looser as MC doesn't help improve the oppinion.
Maybe there's some hook that eventually makes this story more interesting. But I'll never know because I'll never read this ever again.

This is the manga equivalent of spamming LFG all day and never running anything.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like I'm reading manga raws where I just look at the pictures and don't understand anything

@Bruh_momentt if i'm not mistaken the MC isn't a strong character, just a witty from of smart. He's good at judging situations and delegating the right jobs to the right people but he himself is physically weak. That's why he downplays the wild rumors thing and has his inner thoughts be about how much pain he would be in if he was in the fights.

did they give up on translating this? there are chapters in raw up to chapter 17.1.

Dex-chan lover
@Novice505 I think its more thank him just being witty or weak though.

I think its more of a:

He's been delegated to a planner/strategist role and while he is certainly weaker than his close friends, he's still somewhat capable.

Users who are viewing this thread