Naka no Warui Iinazuke no Hanashi

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Are you sure you guys aren't getting along?

@Knighto If it was me, I'd block him, go to sleep, and accidentally forgot that i even blocked him until someone tells me because i usually dont block people.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine their sex.
It's not like I want to do it or anything. It's for the sake of deepening our family relations!

Should change the title to “The Story of an Engaged Couple That Doesn't Get Along” to “ The Story of a Tsundere Couple”

Group Leader
@tenkyu7 Yes, we plan to. Our members were busy with school but since the school semester ended we're currently working on Chapter 13 right now.

2 characters with 3 levels of stupidity each, that’s 6 levels of stupid adorableness to enjoy. Would recommend

3 levels = acting nice in front of their parents, pretending they don’t care about each other, actually caring a lot

nice idea for a manga shame that the guy who wrote it threw that idea in the garbage literally the first chapter.

Power Uploader
Hope future updates are quicker, rly loving this series and seeing that its already completed on the raws makes ya even more eager to read the whole thing >_<

Fed-Kun's army
This is the work of the gods. Just getting better with every new chapter. Goddamn.

a96.png

Users who are viewing this thread