Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto

I wonder if the little sister will ever learn empathy and understanding that others don't necessarily like not being relied on at all. Humans are co-dependent.

Edit: As an aside, the brother is quite tall for being Japanese. He's 178cm compared to the average height of 171, plus he's just 17 so will likely still grow a couple cm more. So if he just cuts his hair short, and also go for a bearded if he can grow a good one, he'll be quite handsome. He has an old face, but that's something you can use to your advantage.

Edit2: I don't think I've been this uncomfortable reading something in quite a while.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm here for the loli oneechan.

She feels like Konata.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks for Boredom society for picking this up. This manga is hilarious, but not going overboard with the brocon thing.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
after reading for awhile, I looked again at the tags.
No romance tags huh.
I suddenly have a thought that:
In the end, her brother is just her imagination, or it's all a dream.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda hope this manga will turn deep&dramatic like Yandere Kanojo. But I'm cool if it stays slicy. Slices are nicy.

Group Leader
Hopefully this will be one of the few (or the first) mangas where the siblings actually go out with each other. No romance tag though, so shouldn’t keep my hopes up

Don't know why the scanlations stopped, you can easily find dl links for volumes up to vol 05 online

Dex-chan lover
mannnnnn this was ok at the start but now with author Making the girl He likes get NTR with the fucking midget is really annoying......I legit think that the author is just gona make the brother look like shit forever and ship him with the sister which is pretty fucking sad, feelsbadman this series was decent at best at the start but then it became pretty fucking bad

Aggregator gang
I completely forgot about this story as it's been a long time!

It's a good story in the beginning, but i just don't like how overused "Otaku beta" MC is. Have some common decency... Somewhere along the way it sucks. It's still not a bad story though but just not as good as it was before.

Maho is best girl. She's observant and thoughtful, teases of romances but would just get the short end of the stick in the end... We all know this

Users who are viewing this thread