Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Aggregator gang
If she were a human, i'm calling the police, but should have called them a long time ago though, or pest remover at that :(

If it was really her who killed his friend then she deserves it.
If not, she still deserves it for all that she did to those victims.
But...I still feel bad for some reason.

ಠ_ಠ

It's really difficult to side with one side or another here...
From one side we have a...monster (or a spirit?) in love, she is pure meaning that she don't seems to know the difference between good and evil, but she instinctively know she want what is better for the object of her love and want him all for herself, nothing else.
From the other side we a normal human that for the first time is before something that cannot be explained with logic or science, he kwow that she is different and that she can be REALLY dangerous, he is afraid, as all normal human would be, and is at his wit's end. Now he discover that his good friend is dead in a gruesome and innatural way and for all he know there is only one supernatural being....
As a human i don't really know what i would have done myself, still i really hope she isn't the murder.

Group Leader
*beats the shit out of a kidnapper and what seems very likely a murderer of sorts*
*gets done in by comments section for abusing a girl*

Must be tough being the MC

@LouisVuittonDon
Spider-chan is doing her fucking best to be a good girlfriend. You are just being a speciesist! How many spiders do you think an average persons kills in his lifetime? In her perspective you are a monster, meanwhile she is trying to tear down these walls of hatred, also that girls skin she is wearing is really cute.

Aggregator gang
She's 100% innocent, so she doesn't deserve his ire. She is still a monster in human skin that kills people for food and is possessing him to the point that he can't live a normal, happy life. The whole situation is ****ed.

Dex-chan lover
Without context, you'd think this is domestic abuse.

With context, you don't know what to think. Did he jump the gun? Is beating her(if it even is a her) justified?

It's that moral ambiguity that I like.

Dex-chan lover
this is why humans are interesting. they cannot handle the sight of the cute little monster betting beat up.

Dex-chan lover
She is like an affectionate puppy who doesn't understand what she did wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone remember the 1st chapter. It shows what will happen to MC. Remember at heart she’s a spider that ate his girlfriend, best friend and neighbor. All while wearing the skin of a dead girl.

Users who are viewing this thread