Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Ya'll was JUST trying to kill that guy last time and carved up his best friend, what makes you think you're still going to have a happy life as romantic lovers LMAO

I know yanderes are wack upstairs by default but lordy is this a special kind of dumb

Fed-Kun's army
Death was retconned I guess. Bitch was eaten completely before MC left.

Ohh boy the twist and turns of the plot.
But I dont to who to ship anymore.
I know that the sipder girl will eat mc in the future.
but same goes to the yandere gf.
she'll torture the shit out of the mc.
But Both of em still my waifu.
so I hope the aurthor like add some spicyness and somehow end with a good ending. rather than getting eaten by stalking spider girl or
a getting tortured by yandere gf.

Aggregator gang
@Sukuna-sama she won't eat our mc, it was already explained that the spider girl was the 1st victim who took over the conciousness of the spider monster and she's madly obsessed with our mc so yeah no more treating the mc as a food stock. This b*tch on the otherhand is a psycho killer so you can guess what would happen.

Dex-chan lover
@Sukuna-sama guy is gonna be eaten by the end, at least by the cute stalker waifu spider, that weird enough has done the less damage on the MC's life.

also, she survived, she could be useful... isn't she in the place of a psycho killer??!

last one, wasn't she just using the MC? why was she fantazising being with him?
let's be crazy and forget she cheated on him... repeteadly. But it's weird getting cheated and only mad at the other woman.

man im not into spiders so im dropping this, it was nice while it lasted

They Should change title to My girlfriend is evil that even Kumo chan cant yeet her. I think she survived because she gain some resistance from consuming MCs saliva giving her Spider resistance. Or maybe Kumo chan is an isekai protagonist that says no to killing.

Users who are viewing this thread