Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 51 - Namekawa-san Doesn't Want to be Mocked (President is Missing)

Three cheers for Kaisermutt for catching up with the actual release schedule! You the man.

I wonder where Tojo ran off to.

Contributor
I’m Sandwiched Between Sweet And Spicy Step-Sisters

Why do so many series have incest in them?

But seriously, the panel when Namekawa struck, I thought the president acted like that because she hit her boob.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the additional chapter today this was incredible, so it makes sense that upon achieving such a high state of yuri instinct that the caresses from her trigger would have such an impact on her. Though in all likelihood Tojo has either gone off to train seeing her loss here as a sign that she can still take her yuri abilities even further so she can come back and regain her "status".... or she's ?probably either embarrassed or feels ashamed of herself for showing such an embarrassing ie "cute" side in front of her rivals and Saya so out of guilt for her failing she's probably off either sulking or she feels she may have to give up on Saya after this. So I'm guessing either Saya or Tojo's mentor will seek her out and get her to return to her spot in the harem.

Though out of curiosity do you think Tojo going through prolonged Saya withdrawal will cause her to lose some of her "special abilities"

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Love how shocked Hime is.

Namekawa finally gets a win, but she got it right when we catch up, so we'll have to wait to see how this develops. For now let's enjoy the victory.

Dex-chan lover
...So obviously she ran off on some training journey and will return shortly to bully Namekawa

Dex-chan lover
Surprised that we caught up to the raws after it's been so long since I followed this. That being said I checked out that manga you MAY plan on translating & the available 1st chapter that came out today....... needs a bit of work so thank you if you decide to do it. Thanks for the translations.

NyUf34C.png

Dex-chan lover
Woah. Congratulations on catching up with this series!
Ayase best girl

Dex-chan lover
Namekawa finally beat her biggest foe and prevented mockery!

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread