Namekawa-san Won't Be Mocked - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I mean Namekawa normally wouldn't be wrong but being different is what makes her story interesting.

Supporter
Another great chapter of licking, petting and sniffing. I loved it and the last panel was outstanding. Hopefully we will see more of those two in the upcoming chapters. Thank you for getting us this great chapter to us

Supporter
The perceptive ghost could tell that it was a yuri scene in progress.

Also, spin off series of those 2 last girls! WANT.

Dex-chan lover
So the ghost loves yuri too, I like this ghost.

That last joke, lol. Well I certainly would enjoy a series about those two, they were adorable.

Dex-chan lover
is that same the two girl who in a visit chapter and saw her get licked once ?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter, I hope at some point we get to see more of this cultured ghost she seems both adorable and like a good fit for this series. Lol Tojo finally acts suave, cool, and mature and because its so OOC for her everyone thinks she has some sort of concussion or brain injury leading her to think the information that was working is false. Considering how superhuman Prez is portrayed I was surprised the ball actually affected her. Also Namekawa's senpai moment and her attempt to achieve it as well as her and Tojo's later demonstration was so precious. Can't wait to see what happens next with these girls.

Users who are viewing this thread