Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru

I dont need to check the raw that the translation is kind of weird, because you can feel it that you cant follow their conversation/dialogue.

Last updated 6 month ago, added it two days ago in hopes in would get an update, and it immediately got an update

I'm biased as hell, so I'm giving it a 9 before any actual development, although I will say that I'm deeply anticipating more chapters.

Well, let's hope the manga adaptation lives up to the hype that the light novel has. Apparently, Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai Suru is the best light novel in Japan as of the first quarter of 2020 as per Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!.

Okay.... even after Chapter 2, I don't really understand the premise of the manga...

... alright, what the hell is this? A student is nearly, OBVIOUSLY, assassinated, and not only does no-one talk about this, but no explanation for why someone would TRY is covered? Did the manga seriously just pull this out of its ass to excuse an action scene with no consideration for its narrative consequences?
Further, the hell is the point of an ACADEMY that NOBLES send their children to if it has such a monumentally low survival rate, nevermind graduation prospects? Hire a tutor and die at home, if you're sure you're gonna die, fuck. What is this? This reads like one-shot trying ideas out, not a full published run.

Dex-chan lover
The art is really nice, but I can't really say much about the story. For characters so far there's gormless guy, sword lady, and the extras. What are they doing and why should the audience care? Hopefully this is just the first act and we'll at least get the call to action soon.

Idk it's only 2 chapters and the story is still introducing the world but the feeling I have now is this is borderline trash. Alot of potential plothole, I hope @Neji_Hyuga_II was right tho

The series will be a slow burn, guys, give it a chance. The author is the same as Nejimaki Seirei Senki.

Fed-Kun's army
Like, first two chapters and I am just "what the fuck are you trying to do here? ..."

Dex-chan lover
Same author as Nejimaki Seirei Senki? Okay, now I'm REALLY interested. Gonna read and follow it now.
Although I haven't read the LN and manga of Nejimaki Seirei Senki, I greatly enjoyed the anime, and I sure wish there's a 2nd season...
Edit: I love the art of this manga, another reason to follow. Oh, it's Mirai Nikki's artist? No wonder, then. It might be wack, but gotta admit the artwork is great.

help, me very curious +++10

and now i become very biased as give it a 10.

Users who are viewing this thread