Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 35 Ch. 291 - An Eye for an Eye, A Tooth for a Tooth

Her ability should just be called "infinite asspulls" cause pretty much what you get every fight with her.
Im just really tired of how shes the only one who defies all the logic in this manga and constantly pulls OP shit out her ass.

With that tittle I really hope in the next one we finally see Meliodas again!!

Fun how she conventiently forgot about her own power when an Albion was destroying her barrier instead of, you know, making it eternally lasting with Infinity. Or how she shouldn't have succumbed to Galan's commandment because of the SD's gift. Or or or or.

Seriously, Merlin is the absolute worse character in this series and Nakaba just uses her to get out of writing dead ends. That's so fucking low effort and lame. Worse than Fairy Tail.

>H-how could she do that?!

>Because she's Er...Merlin!

i don't know but the angel dude piss me, i just want zeldoris to beat him, and i want a combo with him and melioda together.
i like merlin but nakaba handle her really bad

Yeah obvious mistakes with this chapter. Ludociel should be seeing Estarossa's face, not Escanor's.

Fed-Kun's army
i seriously dislike Luedosomething im not gonna bother remembering his actual name... that archangel... he act like he won the battle by himself... seriously someone ought to snuff him out quick lol

merlin is pretty broken, i thought the only limtation author gave her is the magic she can draw is pretty low, but this..

A good writer would have never written himself into the wall. A shitty one jump the wall by breaking it with broken character.

I do not mind OP character if its well written, but Merlin is too asspull and not having any logic. if this keeps on, she may be able to take Demon king and Angel Queen(?) by herself.

Dex-chan lover
@flamewingman hasn't she already outsmarted both of them when she received the gift?
Anyway, I have to agree with the complaints, this chapter was too anticlimatic with Merlin seemingly effortlessy defeating the demons.

Users who are viewing this thread