Nanatsu no Taizai - Vol. 40 Ch. 335 - What the Sorceress Kept Looking for

Bruh, just wrap it up. I can't imagine beating this dead horse is popular in Japan either.

Wast the world kicking melioudas out making him and Elizabeth to go the demon realm.....or it just forgot?

Fed-Kun's army
@KINGwaldo It was because Meliodas had the Demon King Power inside him and it was too great for the world to support, but he used it up to destroy the Ten Commandments so now he doesn't have to leave to demon world because he is no longer Demon King

Now it's mentioned again, I still don't understand how Ban lose his immortality.
If I remember correctly he share a bit of his "life force" with Elaine, but how do you empty something supposed to be infinite?

@Oneesamaa

Well, Elaine was dead/not alive, so we could count that as 'negative infinite life'. By offsetting that with Ban's immortality (infinite life), he could bring her back, but with her regular lifespan and no regen.

Dex-chan lover
iI9gTUj.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
You guys remember back when we were reading Escanor vs Estarossa and this series was actually hype to read weekly? And now it's this absolute garbage.

Supporter
mfw this series didn't end and now we're going into a new arc lmaooo

casually hoping merlin doesn't become the next antagonist/morgana

Fed-Kun's army
thought this shit is going to end soon?
or did the author bamboozled me into reading this again

sigh.... it's not that I hate this series and want it gone. But ever since the demon king was first "defeated" the author seems to have lost his touch. The plot is no longer building up hype or progression like it used to and is just pulling stuff out of it's ass.

Like are you serious? NOW ARTHUR COMES BACK!?! And as a king of chaos? None of which was really mentioned before hand? Oh an of course Meliodas gave up his demon king powers so he's no longer OP despite them spending FOREVER hyping that power up.

It's like with Ban getting his sacred treasure that Merlin "was totally holding onto all this time". You can tell the author is just making it up as he goes along now and if he is planning this out he's not doing it very well compared to the past.

Aggregator gang
I know that the series went down hill a long time after the first fight against the Demon King. But it doesn't seems to you that maybe the publisher is forcing Nakaba to keep this shit alive? This is going too far and the stakes are raised even more than the previous fight but every time in the dumbest way imaginable.

I know that the manga must be selling like hot cakes, otherwise it would have been axed after fake epilogue and ending. Maybe the next villain after Arthur will be the publisher itself?

This really is the definition of Insanity!

Fed-Kun's army
Let this be known. As probly the only person who’s not like your average anime enthusiast, who’s always looking for the best romance stories in all demographics mixed with any genres, this series dared to act like a “top 3” with the action packed plot BUT it actually has fully established intimate connections between the main cast and their respected partners showing that yes you can have transparent romance within long action shounens. That is why I fucking loved this series. But now I absolutely despise it. You don’t need common sense to figure out the author chose money over his great story. It should have wrapped up a while ago. And what with the 3rd season of the anime being an absolute disappointment. And to top it all off, my ship in the story that I’ve been waiting years for literally exploded and burned down. sigh

Someone must be holding a gun up to Nakaba's head telling him to keep this thing alive. What a waste of a great manga.

Users who are viewing this thread