Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - InterLEWD

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was even going on in half of those panels?
I can't follow the contortions and absolute clumsiness it would take to get into half of these situations.
It's like they're breaking some rule of physics to get into these lewd situations.

Power Uploader
@Slapdown3

are you perhaps new to this type of manga?

all they need to do now is to become self-aware

Bw1xVrp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm totally down for a manga that basically amounts to a Rube Goldberg machine for producing lewd situations, but the problem with this is that it can sometimes be hard to follow exactly what's going on, which defeats the purpose. it's mostly an issue with the panel layout being too tight, making the whole thing claustrophobic and most likely serving as a crutch for the artist's inability to contrive the situation in such a way as to make "sense" when properly visible.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F nope. After Tachibana-sensei comes the Loli teacher. This one on the cover is the "scary, but sweet" sensei

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy all the onee-chan senseis, but I'd sorta like a romance with a male teacher and female student to mix things up a bit.

Contributor
@Varler

Problem is that a romance like that would end with the teacher being arrested. You know, double standards and all that.

Dex-chan lover
This manga'a getting an anime right? I wonder how they're gonna place in all the bewbs and rump and ass and etc. Without it being censored to hell

Users who are viewing this thread