Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Loving Each Other

This was quite good, I liked this ending.

Now to enter what must be the worst arc on this series, worst male MC with worst female MC.

Can't wait for the endless whining every chapter in the alternate arc, as if anybody here is actually paying to read these.
Can't just go read some other low grade smut like ParaPara or Game of Familia, gotta whine about this particular low grade smut not being exactly to taste.

Aggregator gang
Man, this sensei is my favorite. her playfulness and attitude as well her indomitable will toward her goals are wonderful. Her smile at the end shows again why she is my favorite. But with the next arc being the other choice, I can't help but feel sort of sad. These kinds of endings where they are what if he chose this another girl shows a happy end for those two but then you remember the other girls and are reminded that in this route, they weren't chosen. A majority of people like their own girls and only want to see them win in harem manga/anime and i understand that it can be a weak way out if all the girls win and I also understand that realistically, one can only love one that way. (However, 100 girlfriends certainly shows us differently so who knows? maybe there are those who can truly love many at the same time.) With this, I'm just bringing up the point that I feel pity toward the girls because they loved the mc and weren't chosen but i feel kinda better when i think of it as fate. Many claim fate or destiny is written and we follow a certain path laid out for us but with love, it's what we make of it and for it to work, both must be willing to try.If the mc didn't try with the other girls, then it was not meant to be but then again, maybe in another lifetime or timeline, we'll never know.

Aggregator gang
Please, can we skip all of volume 10. Everyone's tired of this dude. That's why the last group dropped it in the first place

😠 Oh f**k this was so damn stupid, and the previous female protagonist (the scientist in the US) why the hell does she have to get into the relationship of others? To teach the actual female protagonist about the feeling of being separated from her love!!?!?! As if she were the great expert on love!!!😠 This chapter and end of the arc was really disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread