Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

I keep hearing that recent arc( or arcs) is/are bad. Can someone tell me where they start and end?
I had stopped reading at chapter 50 or 60 something. I'll skip the arcs if there is too much bullshit or too many female MCs(aka harem/triangle).

Aggregator gang
great taste less FILLER
light on plot heavy on CHEESECAKE

i can't believe the first clickbait i click was this hahaha

Thank you clickbait ad, now I discovered true entertainment. This manga is such a wild ride, I love it.

Comedy 8.5/10
Lewd 10/10
Absurd 100/10 (for comparison, Raw Hero absurd level is over 9000)

Group Leader
It should've just ended after the first pair was done. Couldn't care less for all the new couples.

Dex-chan lover
well raws for chapter 101 are out for the new mc and teacher, and after reading the chapter,
new teacher is a delinquent like, mc is a studious guy with a strict family (family policy being prohibited entertainment, like tv, games, manga), mc end up reading a manga after cram school, which he become a fan of, mc end up visiting the teacher apartment and after some lewd accidents, mc end up discovering she is mangaka, which mc send a letter to after reading her work previously

EVafHexXYAAYc3M

Dex-chan lover
This arc protagonist...he should get with science girl and bef her for a dick enlargment pill, what he got from nature(mangaka) is too sad even for joking about it.

Contributor
Can someone help me understand something?

Why do so many people like the first pair so much and wished the manga focused on them? I see this particular opinion prevail around most sites I browse, and I’m not exactly sure what makes them so beloved by many that others lack.
(Personally, my favorite pairing is the seventh one: the one with the track student and idol. Bunch of endearing goofballs.)

I don’t mean to devalue anyone’s opinion here, I just want to understand. Normally with manga like this, people usually have their own favorites, but I don’t see much of that here. Just a lot of love for couple one. I will say, it’s really unfair that the pair being translated right now gets 30 fucking chapters when better couples, like the ones I’ve mentioned above, only get 10.

@Koni The first anything is always going to be beloved. The first girl or first guy. It is what got them to keep on going and reading. The first pair can't do no wrong because it was the first. As for the current arc....I have no idea why the author did this split.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni Well, I just think it was done better, we saw two people who don't really know one another getting closer together while both develop their feelings for one another and get closer while having decent character development. The manga was also not the same as it is now, the first chapter was just a one shot, which turned out to be popular so it got extended to 3 chapters which turned out to be even more popular so it got an entire volume. Satou and Dojima's relationship wasn't entirely about gags, and while the lewd gags are the hall marks for this series, they weren't as stupid as they are now. Satou developed from being scared of Dojima to putting himself in danger and humiliation for her sake, Dojima grew from "demon teacher" to being able to show her vulnerabilities in front of Satou, them also having a connection in the past was a nice add on which didn't detract from the story. I was planning re-reading this series, and after that if you still want an answer, just ask again, I'll give a more proper answer then as I haven't read the original chapters in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread