Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

the guide to reading this mangaa:
start at the beginning, stop where the boobs pop out, continue where the boobs are back where they're supposed to be. plot-wise you won't miss a thing.

not that this story has much of a plot...

Dex-chan lover
Can someone just tell me at what chapter the short-haired sensei on the thumbnail starts to appear? I tried my damnest to read it all from the beginning but I just cant, everything is just so stupid, and not in a fun good way. It was at chapter 19 where I realized that literally all the author cared about is to make ecchi scenes, narrative consistency, logic and reason be damned.

wtf is going on with the girl in the 10th cover...
body is not supposed to bend like that
kinda gross tbh

I’ve almost completely forgotten about volume 1. This is just an anthology loosely tied together by the same dumb-luck perverted situations and the common theme of a student male and a teacher female.

Contributor
Got officially licensed by Kodansha. For the time being, the manga will be exclusively released on BookWalker. Volumes 1-3 to be released July 14th.

Only read 10 chapters so far, but it's already the perfect blend of ecchi, comedy, and romance that I love!

Why is the current arc still going on? It'd usually be over by now but it's still going, it wouldn't be so bad if the MC wasn't an ugly shota with the dick size of a pen cap and had a personality. I wanted to wait out the current arc and skip it but might just drop the manga entirely instead at this rate. The quality peaked at the 4th sensei and has been dropping ever since anyway.

If you are interested in this series don't bother reading the manga after the 4th sensei it goes down in quality. Just go watch the uncensored anime adaptation it covers up to the first 4 teachers/ the best ones in the manga.

@Kremit - Fuck, it's STILL on-going? I know when this arc dropped I was talking to people that read the raws and it went on for a while, but Jesus. That was 7 months ago that I let it sit on the back burner waiting for this trash arc to end.

Came here from Sydsnap's new video. Just got to the hot springs part of first pair, and I've gotta say, that kind of details on boobs would only usually exist in doujins. Is the author a former doujin artist or something? I kinda feel like I've seen this kind of artstyle on the n site before.

Users who are viewing this thread