Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

So yeah like @boag says. This series is getting an anime adaptation.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-09-30/nande-koko-ni-sensei-ga-manga-gets-tv-anime/.137467

I liked the first two better but guess now that they're dating we won't see them again? Eh waste cause there was still alot to be done with them. Owell. Dropping this.

Contributor
"this is so fucking stupid"
i say as i click on the page to advance, giggling reading every chapter

This is at 5 volumes and is on going, translated only up to volume 2. Are we ever gonna get back to the first pair? Or after these two start dating is it just gonna move onto another Student-Teacher pair?

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney The first pair will still appear later but never be the main focus. It's kinda like same universe multi work series thing. We'll get a glimpse of what happen after their respective arc end but never a full chapter dedicated to that.
tl;dr Yes. After both party acknowledged their feelings the story will move to new pair but older pair will still appear.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, yet another male character that gets a female teacher.
I wonder how many we'll see before the series end.

Dex-chan lover
@TetraSky But that's what they're trying to sell since first chapter. All arcs until latest raw is male student x female teacher so if you don't like that you might want to stop now.

Dex-chan lover
If the roles were reversed, this would be seen as scandalous ?

This is good stuff. The best stuff, in fact. Now we're getting some straight shota action, which makes it phenomenal stuff. 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
Surely she could've pulled back and prevented him from leading her outside looking like that... right? How strong is that tiny kid.

Contributor
New Cover?? Legal Loli Teacher (AGAIN) With flat chested
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Any sane persons who didn't actually want to be kissing for an extended period like that, would've just moved their faces to the side.
So, they both wanted to continue~ They are so not honest...

so far the current student (M) x teacher (F) pair :
1. Troublemaker x Demon-Osananajimi Teacher
2. Faux-Delinquent x Saint Teacher
3. Frail Bishounen x Tanned-Osananajimi Teacher
4. Glasses x School Nurse
5. ??? x Loli-Foreigner-Osananajimi Teacher
6. ??? x Deadpan-looking Teacher (similar to Farrena from Hiraheishi Kako wa Yumemiru)

Users who are viewing this thread