Nani no Torie mo Nai Heibon na Ore ga Bijin Futago Shimai o Inochigake de Tasuketa Kekka, Jitsu wa Yandere datta ni Futari o Gachi Horesaseteshimatta…

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
345
NTR is no good in 97% of contexts, especially this "offer childhood friend to senpai" one. The only acceptable ones are where the wife/girlfriend are discarded and unloved and when it involves a man conquering yuri.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Messages
164
That seem like unnecessary changes. The novel did say he hid stuff but never said they’re genre so the manga artist is having fun. Also it wasn’t a figurine he hid, let’s just say it was cylinder shape, hollow yet soft. I’ll leave the rest for you to imagine.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
43
I'll never understand the appeal of snooping through other people's stuff, ngl. Sure, I might be curious, but not enough to potentially scar myself lol yeah, I know it's meant to be comedic but still
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2023
Messages
13
I know this is a cliche, I know this is a rom-com manga and I know the herbivore MC stereotype character but, still- Dude. Get a fucking clue.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
3,158
why's the mom's reply got an arrow up? that supposed to be a dick or something lol
also nasty cliffhanger at the end...
 
Supporter
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
1,007
I’ve read enough NTR to know you can’t let your GF find your NTR doujins, lest it become real 😨
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
652
Poor taste, lousy hidding spot, going to shower out of nowhere. Dude is mess, way in over his head and the yanderes barely started lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top