Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Ch. 14 - "First time" gal and me

Dex-chan lover
I like the main girl and she has come a long way, but I also really like this new girl too. Why, of all the random guys, does she end up having to end up putting us into a potential love triangle here? This girl's cute and deserves happiness, but now it's drama time between the virgin gal and the school bicycle gal.

Dex-chan lover
I can see something interesting here, or something annoying. She doesn't need to feel rushed or pressured, and the relationship the manga is about is a testament to that. If her characterization revolves around learning that, it'd be an interesting path. You can even straight sidestep her getting flustered cause, well, that was a really intimate scenario with someone she didn't find unattractive. That will get you hot under the collar for sure.

Or she can be a doomed rival who we all get to watch get her heart broken. Either/or.

Aggregator gang
"Things changed guys, she's not like that anymore"

E4rG5QwXIAI2V5o.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I completely forgot this manga existed until I got the notification and reread a few chapters. I can't see how this will grow into anything more than the couple of other stories we've already gotten with bicycle gal X otaku. There are cute moments and characters but with this really weak sudden rival who had a, somehow, even more ridiculous introduction than the main love interest I've lost all interest. I'll read it but at this point it's like trashekai, you read it while your brain's off.

Thanks for the translation though, nice work!

Users who are viewing this thread