Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nanjou-san caught a cold

Aggregator gang
Ok so,
1. I don't really mind the censoring black bar, although it would be nice if them weren't there.
2. I'm 75% positive the black hair girl is the friend's gf.(might be wrong in this one though)

But the most important thing here is that, although the manga has a good premise, to me at least, it's really lacking and thus unable to make me feel anything reading this.
-The characters have good-ish background, but they just have cliches for personality and are just really bland overall.
-The story has a decent setting, but it seems that the author is still inexperience, which also present in the other manga of him but less so, so they're unable to really stir up my interest.

Conclusion: I might give this 1-2 more chapters to see if it can pull me in. If not then, unfortunately, I won't be reading this anymore.

I should make it clear, if this manga was a "turn your brain off and enjoy the sugar" type of manga then it would be a half decent story, but it's not, it wants us to invest, attach, connect with the characters, but there aren't any personalities in them for us to invest in except for cliches, so it fail.
The thing is, the premise of the manga is very different from most other romcom mangas, but the last few chapters have been pretty standard. And the next one will also be the standard "misunderstanding chapter".

If the author wanted to make something different from the start, he should have kept going. Explore the implications of dating a girl who has slept around with multiple guys the MC knows. Make the MC more realistic (the guy is an inexperienced virgin but he doesn't feel even a little bit insecure about his GF being a girl who was passed around by his classmates? really?).

I don't know, just explore the goddamn premise instead of going the formulaic way of romcom mangas.

I personally only skim it to see if anything out of the ordinary happened. I don't really find it wholesome because of the premise, but it would maybe be interesting if the author made it more dramatic instead of going the unrealistic and wholesome way.

Dex-chan lover
Not even 5 chapters in and the so called loner has thots popping up out of nowhere. So tired of these fake unpopular romance leads. How long before a dozen childhood friends show up?

Dex-chan lover
The thing is, the premise of the manga is very different from most other romcom mangas, but the last few chapters have been pretty standard. And the next one will also be the standard "misunderstanding chapter".

If the author wanted to make something different from the start, he should have kept going. Explore the implications of dating a girl who has slept around with multiple guys the MC knows. Make the MC more realistic (the guy is an inexperienced virgin but he doesn't feel even a little bit insecure about his GF being a girl who was passed around by his classmates? really?).

I don't know, just explore the goddamn premise instead of going the formulaic way of romcom mangas.

I personally only skim it to see if anything out of the ordinary happened. I don't really find it wholesome because of the premise, but it would maybe be interesting if the author made it more dramatic instead of going the unrealistic and wholesome way.
You basically just paraphrased my comment but made it more detailed and comprehensible.

Dex-chan lover
IMG-20230716-193554.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Lol, a month ago I predicted that this will happen, Jun 15, 2023, it's so predictable, a childhood friend who absolutely doesn't secretly loves mc and fears to confess to not ruin relationships. Most authors these days have no wrighting talent.
at least they spell better than you.

Dex-chan lover
You show a nipple, advertizing slows to a trickle. You show a cameltoe, away the sponsors go. But the FMC being told to put out or get out, that's just good family friendly content, perfect for ads to run next to, lol.

What, another trauma! Stay strong Kiyomi-kun!
Thanks for the chapter (y)

Dex-chan lover
Uncensored version now shows that her nipples are on the sides of her boobs. Freaky.

Users who are viewing this thread