Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Nanjou-san caught a cold

Dex-chan lover
Black bars = dropped
no point in reading this if it isn't ecchi
the 'romance' element in this manga is pretty fucking MEH compared to whats on the market.

Dex-chan lover
A nipple slip while sleeping is no good, but getting mating pressed in chapter 1 is okay?

Sasuga japan
Manga was censored since chapter 1, but wonder how many people actually noticed that in the comments instead of crying about the plot, given it was basically a big black rectangle (ch 1 page 13), and yeah censorship done by square apps either gangan or manga up always been super shitty and weirdly placed that you dunno how tf is decided

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IMG_20230713_225231.jpg

Guys, I found a weird black bar. :meguu:

Is it her misplaced boob? Or a detachable vagina?

Also, if that girl turns out to be a love rival, I'm gonna rage quit this manga!! :angery:
Is that not quite clearly a phone?

Dex-chan lover
While I normally hate the existence of black bars as much as the next degenerate, I found these weirdly fitting. I think they really highlight the perceived amorality of the situation way more than half a nipple and a 95% covered crotch.

do you think the female still ill and dreaming at the end? I mean I was expecting a rival female that would match everything that is ideal to the MC but dam that was quick.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so,
1. I don't really mind the censoring black bar, although it would be nice if them weren't there.
2. I'm 75% positive the black hair girl is the friend's gf.(might be wrong in this one though)

But the most important thing here is that, although the manga has a good premise, to me at least, it's really lacking and thus unable to make me feel anything reading this.
-The characters have good-ish background, but they just have cliches for personality and are just really bland overall.
-The story has a decent setting, but it seems that the author is still inexperience, which also present in the other manga of him but less so, so they're unable to really stir up my interest.

Conclusion: I might give this 1-2 more chapters to see if it can pull me in. If not then, unfortunately, I won't be reading this anymore.

I should make it clear, if this manga was a "turn your brain off and enjoy the sugar" type of manga then it would be a half decent story, but it's not, it wants us to invest, attach, connect with the characters, but there aren't any personalities in them for us to invest in except for cliches, so it fail.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s not that I want to see the nipple, it’s literally cause of how immersion breaking a huge black rectangle is, istg if the censorship is this series downfall I will off myself

Dex-chan lover
This manga would be amazing if they actually swapped the fmc for a decent girl, instead of a literal attention whore.

Dex-chan lover
For the love of god and everything ecchi, let a group with redrawing talents pick this manga up. I can't deal with these damn boxes anymore. They're driving me up the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread