Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Nanjou-san is conscious

Dex-chan lover
There's a difference between being sexually active and being a town bike.
Well, what is that difference? What's the exact number? Or if it's not a number, what is the exact attitude? Or the exact behavior? Is it possible to be definitive without relying on personal feelings?

I don't think it's a question of "absolute law of the universe." Instead, it's a series of subjective judgments we make as individuals. It's a decision to exist on a spectrum. When people make absolute judgments about their position on the spectrum being the correct one, it just sounds like the Anabaptists going to war with the Presbyterians about doctrinal squabbles.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell do people not know how to read? I feel like we're reading an entirely different manga.

Dex-chan lover
why do everyone hate this? this is 100 times better than rental girlfriend

Double-page supporter
Good but damn this censoreship, and is this "Death flag" in last page❕

Dex-chan lover
They've held hands in the precious chapter and this chapter starts with the MC stating we don't even hold hands due to my phobia. :facepalm: I get that FMC is supposedly a loslose girl but understand having a romantic love for the first time might cause some attitude changes. MC manning up to touch her is also change but since he loves her makes some sense just feels rushed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread