Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

Dex-chan lover
One of the worst tropes that have been becoming more popular lately: the inexperienced nerdy guy who decides to make the great choice of dating a woman with a body count higher than Pol Pot's.

It'd be easier to digest this kind of story if it involved an MC who isn't the direct opposite of the girl's sociosexuality. If he had had some GFs at least, some hook-ups, then sure, it'd be easier to imagine the relationship becoming successful.

But this? IRL, a relationship like this is pretty much bound to fail. Imagine being a virgin guy dating a girl and in every corner of your school you see a guy who fucked her. Wouldn't that be delectable? lol
It's less to do with what she did and more to do with the fact that he actually KNOWS most of the people she banged..

Frankly, if this was few years down the line and she honestly tried to change herself and THEN went out... fine..

But "virgin loser with no experience changes girl with high body count" is kinda stupid...

If the dude was also a playboy who actually felt guilty for her or something, I'd accept it right away... hell, even a mature older man who has some experience or something

Her reason is sympathetic... but there is no reason to trust her yet, no reason to date her yet and frankly, there are way more cons than pros.

Years later, when you don't know most of the guys... fine... at least you don't have to deal with that part and she spent years trying to fix herself...

Dex-chan lover
It would be one thing if she kept sleeping around after dating the MC, but that's obviously not the case. She doesn't want to be horny; she just wants to be happy. I respect the MC for realizing that and respecting her intentions, even if he's a little tsundere about it.

Meguro-chan's a better manga though.
Yah, because Meguro only slept with her boyfriends... those were more like failed relationships than just being open to anyone...

Dex-chan lover
Classic "I'd rather get gangbanged than tell an adult or the police like a normal person"

Like bruv tell a fucking parent ☠️ "I don't have parents"/"my parents don't believe me"

TELL A FUCKING A ADULT [same reason]

TELL A TEACHER [they don't believe me. Same reason]

TELL THE GOD DAMN POLICE [same reason]

Manga with this kinda plot makes you wonder when common sense will be applied to the adults in manga ☠️

There is an old idiom where I'm from. It goes: "You can't turn a whore into a housewife". This is disgusting, and all men with any sense of self-worth feel the same. Also, nearly 2 centuries of psychological research has shown that it is a statistical impossibility that a slutty woman won't become a cheating wife. Author needs to wake up and stop spreading delusional falsehoods to impressionable young men.

Dex-chan lover
DONT DO THIS MC IT LEADS TO THE WORST STOCKHOLM SYNDROME EVER SHE JUS GON FUCK WITH YOUR MIND AND CUCKTEASE YOU INTO BANGING HER OVER AND OVER AND YOU'LL LOSE YOUR JOB DONT DO IT MC

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is wrong with you people acting like this girl is the bad guy here? She's not some irredeemable villain or something. She is a lonely girl who was taken advantage of after changing her image. If you want to lay blame anywhere, blame the asshole senpai who demanded sex out of her THE SAME DAY that he had asked her out, or he would dump her. She never wanted to be a slut, she just wants love and acceptance.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically "It's Not Meguro-san's First Time" isn't it? But instead of the fmc who has done it so much that she doesn't care anymore, this fmc is still trying too hard.

I'm going to bookmark it, might regret it, might not, who know.

Also, I just found out that this is the same person that write "Kimi wa, Nina Janai", so I'm pretty sure that this guy main style of writing is "Story that seems like it going to be drama heavy as fuck, but it gonna turn out sweet." Probably.

Last edited:
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing :korone:
Interesting. The biggest thing men don't want to see in a male MC is a complete lack of self-respect/self-worth. It's normal to undervalue yourself, but the norm for most recent Japanese romance stories is either a spineless cuck or an arrogant misogynist (sometimes even a r*pist).

However, the most important characterization needs to be character growth. And that growth needs to be grounded in reality so that it is subconsciously relatable (i.e. don't try to make a gangb*ng slut into a pure girlfriend, or spineless cuck into a reliable man). Let them learn and grow, but keep it real.

I think wimpy MC scared to talk to girls is fine, if handled correctly with reasonable cause. Maybe MC had a traumatic experience (and not bullying, that's lazy trash writing and show a pathetic core weakness and immaturity). Maybe MC had an abusive relative, or his parents were murdered by a woman in front of him as a child....something creative. This example would allow room for realistic character growth in romance.

Hope that helps, good luck with the story.

Dex-chan lover
Would be interesting if one of these "Heal a sexually active partner" stories actually showed the real danger of getting an STD from engaging in this type of behavior.

But don't worry Otaku boy, your new GF has that magic STD free kitty that all of the hentai girls have.

Fed-Kun's army
aight fellas this trash has actually made me want to write a romance story (its my hobby), telll me all the don'ts of an mc. all the traits you just hate seeing over and over again like mc being a wimpy loner that cant have a basic conversation with a girl.

and ig if you want tell me what youd want to see from an mc. gotta have these creative juices flowing
I hate mc that easily falls in love (except for the 100 gf mc) because it's annoying how they have to choose who to like and leave the other one to be in pain.
I prefer a good mc that chooses both and tries their best to make both happy.

Users who are viewing this thread