Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai

Dex-chan lover
I think this manga is good and idk but others think this is trash because of Female Lead is non-virgin where my expeirence highschool which almost god damn accurate most of teenager are horny and want affection. This is not your typical romcom where it just pure white experience, this manga gives you a gray story where two kids helping each other to grown with two background where a otaku that has superhigh standard like you all people, and slut where she got bad start of highschool
It's not cause she isn't a virgin.. she is a straight up whore, who is into getting teamed and trains run on them dude...

That has never and will never be good wife or girlfriend material. It is disgusting for a reason.

And such a woman would never magically suddenly love a dude that is a virgin... women don't respect men who have less sexual experience than they do.

She belongs to the street. Don’t think this manga going anywhere. Hope no one is going to see it and try to replicate it in real life

Dex-chan lover
i dont get why people are afraid of girls that have fucked a lot. that generally means they’re experienced, so sex would likely be way better. and besides, she may have been sleeping around a lot, but as of yet there’s nothin mentioned about her cheating on anyone. to assume she struggles with loyalty simply because she fucks is kind of stupid. tho if she’s a single mom, then you might wanna reconsider or tread carefully. im a little high right now

It's not cause she isn't a virgin.. she is a straight up whore, who is into getting teamed and trains run on them dude...

That has never and will never be good wife or girlfriend material. It is disgusting for a reason.

And such a woman would never magically suddenly love a dude that is a virgin... women don't respect men who have less sexual experience than they do.
To be honest I'll have to agree with you, I'm trying to give this one a chance but the latest chapter all that seems to be on her mind is sex.

Every place she went on the date with the MC she brought it up each time, all she cares about is getting the MC to sleep with her because he rejected her.

I couldn't care less about her not being a virgin I mean its probably more realistic that was, but there a difference from that and seemly letting every male she talks with have a ride of her.

Yeah she has her own issues with people but she already know how the MC acts and his personality but keeps asking him to smash her every chance she gets.

Going to continue this to give it a chance but, I have a horrible feeling if any drama happens like in normal romcoms.
it will involve her sleeping or nearly sleeping with some other guy or something after some sort of falling out with the MC.

Hopefully I'm wrong but her current personality does not give me much hope.

My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias
Yeah, I actually don't mind this manga ngl. Feels great to remind myself of how I will never get close to the rizz MCs in all these Slice of Life Manga have.

Also there was a comment about how unrealistic the girl is, but there are a lot of girls who submit to pressure by their boyfriend to have unprotected sex. That's how a lot of abusive relationships actually are.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I'll have to agree with you, I'm trying to give this one a chance but the latest chapter all that seems to be on her mind is sex.

Every place she went on the date with the MC she brought it up each time, all she cares about is getting the MC to sleep with her because he rejected her.

I couldn't care less about her not being a virgin I mean its probably more realistic that was, but there a difference from that and seemly letting every male she talks with have a ride of her.

Yeah she has her own issues with people but she already know how the MC acts and his personality but keeps asking him to smash her every chance she gets.

Going to continue this to give it a chance but, I have a horrible feeling if any drama happens like in normal romcoms.
it will involve her sleeping or nearly sleeping with some other guy or something after some sort of falling out with the MC.

Hopefully I'm wrong but her current personality does not give me much hope.
Exactly, for women like that, it has nothing to do with love or anything pure, it is simply ego, her ego was bruised and not she has to sleep with him.

The author is just trying to bullshit their way into it being something wholesome, but it can't ever be whole because she has been in gangbangs XD

A lot of detractors seem to want to focus on the detail that the female lead is/was promiscuous and I don't understand why. That's not the focus of the story. Her past trauma involving her promiscuity is an important detail, sure, but the promiscuity itself isn't the heart of the problem; it's how it affected her mentally and emotionally.

It's a story about two people with very different pasts and even more different expectations coming together and meeting in the middle. We've seen that to be true especially with this latest chapter where we get to see a lot of the male lead's preconceptions about her and the nature of their relationship, whatever that relationship may be at this point.

Everyone commenting "ew gross she's a slut" and the like are either completely missing the point or have their own traumas and biases about the matter which kind of makes them the subjects of this manga. They're the ones who ought to pay attention the most and take the time to examine themselves. Will they? I do not know. I hope they do, because I am genuinely still enjoying this manga.

As an aside, there's more fanservice than I'd like, but I guess it's to be expected when considering the source of the female lead's trauma. Hoping it's just doing what a lot of manga do by frontloading fanservice to develop a fanbase before reining it in to focus on story. I'm doubtful, but it's a hope.

A lot of detractors seem to want to focus on the detail that the female lead is/was promiscuous and I don't understand why. That's not the focus of the story. Her past trauma involving her promiscuity is an important detail, sure, but the promiscuity itself isn't the heart of the problem; it's how it affected her mentally and emotionally.

It's a story about two people with very different pasts and even more different expectations coming together and meeting in the middle. We've seen that to be true especially with this latest chapter where we get to see a lot of the male lead's preconceptions about her and the nature of their relationship, whatever that relationship may be at this point.

Everyone commenting "ew gross she's a slut" and the like are either completely missing the point or have their own traumas and biases about the matter which kind of makes them the subjects of this manga. They're the ones who ought to pay attention the most and take the time to examine themselves. Will they? I do not know. I hope they do, because I am genuinely still enjoying this manga.

As an aside, there's more fanservice than I'd like, but I guess it's to be expected when considering the source of the female lead's trauma. Hoping it's just doing what a lot of manga do by frontloading fanservice to develop a fanbase before reining it in to focus on story. I'm doubtful, but it's a hope.
While a agree she defo has traumas. and again I couldn't care less about her not being a virgin like others are complaining about.

But it seems she has swapped the trauma of being a loner to the trauma of being the school bike and it seems she has so problem with gangbangs / guys being in a line and using her.
and for that I feel sorry for her that she thinks that being used like that is better than chance she might be alone during high school.

ultimately she is still alone really because as the male MC said to her does she even like anyone she is with.

Then with the latest latest chapter currently I feel like she is treating this as a game with the Male MC, to get him to sleep with her because he rejected her.

As I said on a post above she already knows what the Male MC is like with his personality since the first chapter and yet every place they went to on their first date she kept on bringing up sex all the time.

yeah you can say this is probably what she is used too from other guys, But she also already knows from the other chapters that the male MC does not want that and he does not like girls like that. Which she does know since she made the attempt to change her appearance and hair colour at school so she fully absorbed the information about what type of girl he likes when he rejected her.

I'm hoping she started to tone that down really quick with the male MC (as it will get real old if every chapters its just her "lets have sex" and him "no". and also agree they need to tone down the fan service and focus on the story to really make people care about her growing as a character.

Dex-chan lover

You reap what you sow.... why should one care, for someone intentionally ruining their life, and let them ruins theirs as well?

MC will only lose being involved with her.. yet the author is trying to glorify it, like she would be a good match... when she obviously is the most toxic match he could find, and would only bring him pain in the long term.

This will in effect give those who don't know better the false idea it could work, then they will get fooled irl, and only have pain.

The author is trying to make something into what it could never be. And quite frankly, it's pathetic.
This is the equivalent, of a manga that glorifies a guy going round and conning as many women into sex as possible then dumping them right after calling them trash, but then trying to make out it is wholesome, instead of being self-aware.
With the excuse of "Trauma"... if you stab yourself in the foot, you're not a victim, you're just stupid. She didn't magically fall into all those gangbangs.
And now she trying to ruin MCs life with her lifestyle because he said no.

You reap what you sow.... why should one care, for someone intentionally ruining their life, and let them ruins theirs as well?

MC will only lose being involved with her.. yet the author is trying to glorify it, like she would be a good match... when she obviously is the most toxic match he could find, and would only bring him pain in the long term.

This will in effect give those who don't know better the false idea it could work, then they will get fooled irl, and only have pain.

The author is trying to make something into what it could never be. And quite frankly, it's pathetic.
This is the equivalent, of a manga that glorifies a guy going round and conning as many women into sex as possible then dumping them right after calling them trash, but then trying to make out it is wholesome, instead of being self-aware.
With the excuse of "Trauma"... if you stab yourself in the foot, you're not a victim, you're just stupid. She didn't magically fall into all those gangbangs.
I agree and you know what the sad thing is with this manga, Which I wonder if it will come up in future chapters.

From the flashbacks from before she did her "high school debut" when she was alone she had black hair and looked neat as well which is legit what the Male MC said was his ideal girlfriend, and they even ended up in the same class but unfortunately that ship has long sailed

And people are saying we are just judging her because she has "experience with guys" what she has allowed the males at her school do with her goes way above just "experience with guys"

if people think its totally normal while in school to have gangbangs and allowed the males in school to line up and take it and turns on her then shit...

I personally feel think she did this to her self she choose to have the trauma of being used by people who are clearly pretending to be her friend. rather than risk being alone in high school.

I don't see how the male MC can really help her tbh I mean if her trauma is that bad she needs to see someone. because from how easy it was for her first boyfriend to blackmail her into sex was,
what she going to do when she is an adult and her potential boss says to her yeah you can have the job but you need to sleep with me first or you can leave now.

As I said in a previous post if she was just a normal girl and had experience with a couple of guys which would be normal its high school and bound to happen. but I feel the author took it way to far, I mean we are only just 4 chapters in have the amount of stuff that has been shown that she has done so far is crazy and I feel we are going to see / hear about a lot more stuff.

and I would 1000% feel the same way if the rolls were reversed.

Dex-chan lover
I agree and you know what the sad thing is with this manga, Which I wonder if it will come up in future chapters.

From the flashbacks from before she did her "high school debut" when she was alone she had black hair and looked neat as well which is legit what the Male MC said was his ideal girlfriend, and they even ended up in the same class but unfortunately that ship has long sailed

And people are saying we are just judging her because she has "experience with guys" what she has allowed the males at her school do with her goes way above just "experience with guys"

if people think its totally normal while in school to have gangbangs and allowed the males in school to line up and take it and turns on her then shit...

I personally feel think she did this to her self she choose to have the trauma of being used by people who are clearly pretending to be her friend. rather than risk being alone in high school.

I don't see how the male MC can really help her tbh I mean if her trauma is that bad she needs to see someone. because from how easy it was for her first boyfriend to blackmail her into sex was,
what she going to do when she is an adult and her potential boss says to her yeah you can have the job but you need to sleep with me first or you can leave now.

As I said in a previous post if she was just a normal girl and had experience with a couple of guys which would be normal its high school and bound to happen. but I feel the author took it way to far, I mean we are only just 4 chapters in have the amount of stuff that has been shown that she has done so far is crazy and I feel we are going to see / hear about a lot more stuff.

What's worse is women don't respect men with less experience than them.

Also nothing wrong with judging her for "experience with guys." that was her trash choices. People love to shame male preference, and glorify female preference.

Okay to give men shit about small dick, their height etc. but a woman about experience? weight/health? that shit is better because those are choices someone has made, it isn't stuff you don't get to choose XD

What's even more ironic is... men don't shame women... we keep our mouths shut, and just don't keep a hoe, dudes will play with one, but that's it.
Only men who can't do better will, and she will never care for him, because it will be seen as settling, she will always want the guy she couldn't have. (alpha widow they're called).

It is women that shame women, for their poor choices and behavior, but it is also other women that encourage that same behavior, because they don't want to be the only one that fucked their life up. (misery loves company).

At most men joke about it, but very rarely will a guy ever say it honestly to a womans face. Cause he don't want to be falsely accused of anything XD

Dex-chan lover
Fiction is often about fantasy and wish fulfillment. The fantasy here is that you can fix her.

Then with the latest latest chapter currently I feel like she is treating this as a game with the Male MC, to get him to sleep with her because he rejected her.

As I said on a post above she already knows what the Male MC is like with his personality since the first chapter and yet every place they went to on their first date she kept on bringing up sex all the time.

yeah you can say this is probably what she is used too from other guys, But she also already knows from the other chapters that the male MC does not want that and he does not like girls like that. Which she does know since she made the attempt to change her appearance and hair colour at school so she fully absorbed the information about what type of girl he likes when he rejected her.

I'm hoping she started to tone that down really quick with the male MC (as it will get real old if every chapters its just her "lets have sex" and him "no". and also agree they need to tone down the fan service and focus on the story to really make people care about her growing as a character.
I won't lie, it's going to get old pretty quickly if she keeps pushing it. It, admittedly, kind of already is (the "joke" of it, I mean; if played seriously I think it still has a lot of potential). That said, I am really hopeful that she'll turn around and realize she's pushing her issues/past experiences onto him (which is exactly what trauma does to a person in real life). It's where I expect her character to go if this ends up being a good manga. It'll be a satisfying character arc for her to realize that either she doesn't need to put out to be with someone or that not everyone wants that one thing considering that's what she's been groomed to expect. We'll see. I think this manga can definitely go either way, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

You don't seem to realize that a lot of people's sexual traumas, in real life, are founded upon seeking socialization from points of loneliness or ostracization of varying degrees. Lonely, ostracized people are easy to target and are more willing to be taken advantage of in the hopes that they'll make a connection with another human being. It's Psychology 101. Healthy, happy people have something to lose by taking risks so they take less of them. Her character is made more realistic by the fact that she was trying to reach out and be happy and was victimized by someone. More often than not, again, in real life, both men and women with such trauma end up becoming well-adjusted adults except in the most dire of scenarios. You just don't hear about them because, without the full story, no one cares about the headline "And Then He/She Became Normal".

And guess what, people are allowed to make mistakes. Characters that make mistakes are more compelling and interesting. It's what you do with the mistakes that matters. It's how you mold a character around their decisions that matters. Meanwhile mostly everyone here is "she's a slut, lol, 0/10" 3 chapters in despite her willingness to grow and change.

Also,
if she was just a normal girl and had experience with a couple of guys which would be normal its high school and bound to happen

At what point is there a story? At what point does she have trauma to get over? Then she's just a normal person and there's no point to the plot. It becomes a generic romance with no depth. The point is that she is damaged and is trying to recover. Having sexual partners does not make you damaged; everyone has sexual partners and odds are more than one (more than several even; that's just how it is). For that matter, you could argue it doesn't matter how many partners she has.

Exaggeration is a classic literary device. It helps hammer plot points home and the author is doing exactly that.

Ah, yes, she has ruined MC's life by turning him from a stunted dating sim otaku with no social life to a Checks notes stunted dating sim otaku with a friend... How awful. You're right; she's clearly a negative influence on him.

Is this a silly "I can fix them" romantic fantasy? Yes. It's fiction. Even tired, old cliches can work if they're well-written. There's not enough content here yet to say if it's going to be bad or good, but what I have seen has tended to be good. I'm not going to be one of the people writing off this manga because of the female lead's past when the point is her getting over it. Most of the people commenting here are too obsessed with their own pre-conceived notions of what to expect to actually give the story a chance and I think that is a flawed way of consuming media.

What's worse is women don't respect men with less experience than them.

What's even more ironic is... men don't shame women... ... just don't keep a hoe, dudes will play with one, but that's it.
Only men who can't do better will, and she will never care for him, because it will be seen as settling, she will always want the guy she couldn't have. (alpha widow they're called).
I'm not one to make personal jabs in an argument of philosophy, but you don't even hear yourself, do you? You literally contradict yourself in the same sentence. I hope me pointing it out either makes you realize you're a hypocrite or that you're lying to yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie, it's going to get old pretty quickly if she keeps pushing it. It, admittedly, kind of already is (the "joke" of it, I mean; if played seriously I think it still has a lot of potential). That said, I am really hopeful that she'll turn around and realize she's pushing her issues/past experiences onto him (which is exactly what trauma does to a person in real life). It's where I expect her character to go if this ends up being a good manga. It'll be a satisfying character arc for her to realize that either she doesn't need to put out to be with someone or that not everyone wants that one thing considering that's what she's been groomed to expect. We'll see. I think this manga can definitely go either way, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

You don't seem to realize that a lot of people's sexual traumas, in real life, are founded upon seeking socialization from points of loneliness or ostracization of varying degrees. Lonely, ostracized people are easy to target and are more willing to be taken advantage of in the hopes that they'll make a connection with another human being. It's Psychology 101. Healthy, happy people have something to lose by taking risks so they take less of them. Her character is made more realistic by the fact that she was trying to reach out and be happy and was victimized by someone. More often than not, again, in real life, both men and women with such trauma end up becoming well-adjusted adults except in the most dire of scenarios. You just don't hear about them because, without the full story, no one cares about the headline "And Then He/She Became Normal".

And guess what, people are allowed to make mistakes. Characters that make mistakes are more compelling and interesting. It's what you do with the mistakes that matters. It's how you mold a character around their decisions that matters. Meanwhile mostly everyone here is "she's a slut, lol, 0/10" 3 chapters in despite her willingness to grow and change.

Also,

At what point is there a story? At what point does she have trauma to get over? Then she's just a normal person and there's no point to the plot. It becomes a generic romance with no depth. The point is that she is damaged and is trying to recover. Having sexual partners does not make you damaged; everyone has sexual partners and odds are more than one (more than several even; that's just how it is). For that matter, you could argue it doesn't matter how many partners she has.

Exaggeration is a classic literary device. It helps hammer plot points home and the author is doing exactly that.

Ah, yes, she has ruined MC's life by turning him from a stunted dating sim otaku with no social life to a Checks notes stunted dating sim otaku with a friend... How awful. You're right; she's clearly a negative influence on him.

Is this a silly "I can fix them" romantic fantasy? Yes. It's fiction. Even tired, old cliches can work if they're well-written. There's not enough content here yet to say if it's going to be bad or good, but what I have seen has tended to be good. I'm not going to be one of the people writing off this manga because of the female lead's past when the point is her getting over it. Most of the people commenting here are too obsessed with their own pre-conceived notions of what to expect to actually give the story a chance and I think that is a flawed way of consuming media.

I'm not one to make personal jabs in an argument of philosophy, but you don't even hear yourself, do you? You literally contradict yourself in the same sentence. I hope me pointing it out either makes you realize you're a hypocrite or that you're lying to yourself.
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.... and that isn't an opinion, that is biological... the brain undergoes permanent change the more partners one has, to women this is destructive, to men it is constructive (only because women like experienced men tho, since it makes them more confident).

So from a basic biology standpoint I can judge it, because the author is trying to push some bullshit, that a complete whore who gets trains run on them, could magically be a sweet girl... yeah no. That ain't ever happening. Snake oil sales this be.

Also,

I hope your right and she stops with pushing things and fast with the MC because personally I feel she totally ruined every place they went to on their first date if they end up staying together at the end of the manga which they probably will.
it will always be a fact in their relationship with the way she was acting / pushing the MC on their first date.

also I know lots of people have sexual trauma, but it feels like the author is taking this to crazy levels.
it this was traumas of the person she dated using her and what not then yeah but the author took this to another level.

So her past / first boyfriend blackmailed her for sex saying he will break up with her if she does not but looking at this he still ended things with her. (which then makes the fact he blacked mailed her with breaking up redundant because he did it anyways, so would she not then go will it does not matter if I let them have sex with me they will lie anyways)???

then its looks like her totally fine being invited to a gangbang and also has not issue with inviting random people she has never socialised with at school taking over from another student.

which tells me she is totally used to random males in her school lining up in the classroom and taking turns on her.

I mean this is still the start of the story and all that has already came out and is a fact and this is probably not even the tip of the iceberg I would not be surprised if it turns out the teachers have also taken part in these,
because there totally no way at all with how much stuff she seems to let people do with her on the school campus they have never been caught before because just look how easy it was for the MC to stubble into the room with them in the first chapter.

again having sexual partners is not the problem the main issue is it seems the author has wrote this in a way that it looks like everything male in the school or at least her year has been with her.

this story could easily toned it down with all the sex she seems to be giving out to everyone / gangbangs / lines of males waiting to for go on her while in school and still be impactful with the sexual traumas from past boyfriends.

There is also the thing with this being a romance manga and it will probably have the typical troupe of the rival turning up, so in the MC case it will probably be the true ideal girl he wants and will probably cause issues,
But I get this feeling with how the author is doing things that for the Female MC her ex will probably show up and after some drama or more blackmail she will probably end up in a situation where they nearly end up having sex but before they do the deed she will probably realize she love the MC and push the ex away.

But again if the author goes that path and I really hope they don't this will just damage her character with the readers again.

-------------------
I wont comment on the replies to the other guy you did I do agree with that you said on that subject.
-------------------

but again I think my main issue with this one is the author has gone over the top I think and I worry because we are still early on in the story and with that we already know about the female MC which is a hell of a lot of stuff.
that the author is going to continue to pile things on more and more and more.

all we know atm is what she is getting up to with male students in school, it has not mentioned teachers yet but I refuse to believe not one has found out about all this stuff happening in the classrooms ^^ and then also no mention about what she does outside of school.

I feel like with the unrealistic amount of stuff she has done already while in school that this is way more than enough trauma for her character to change and grow over the story and if the author adds more on top that it just feel it might be to much.

I would totally have to agree with the guy above me in saying that what she needs right now is not a boyfriends (maybe a friend instead) and then also she need to see a therapist

Sorry for the long reply ^^

Users who are viewing this thread