Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai

Group Leader
I'm extremely happy that the MC isn't the typical cringe "oh she has to be a pure unspoiled maiden like in these games that I play" kinda dude. He's accepting of who she is and her past and isn't trying to change her into a hyper-idealized delusion. I very much appreciate that he knows he needs to change and is trying to work on it but at the moment of writing this he hasn't quite figured out that it's trauma induced. It's refreshing to see that they're in this together and not like the typical gal story where she's dragging him around.

Dex-chan lover
This comment section is worrisome. This is a cute ass story and if you can’t handle an FL with experience and a sense of a humor then sucks to be you.

Dex-chan lover
The blatant misogyny in this comments section and the ratings is straight-up disgusting. What I'm hearing is a whole lot of "people can't change, she'll be a whore forever, give up now." Go. The fuck. Outside. Even I get out more than these incels. I didn't even realize that was possible.
You can definitely differentiate the immature readers from the mature ones through this comment section.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... this comment section is hilarious. What we have with the two chapters we have right now is a fairly solid foundation for a good story. The fact that this has a 6.6/10 rating right now just because of nutso idiots amazes me. Am I delusional enough to believe this represents reality? No. However, we're looking at a good start to a decent romance with characters that feel natural and grow.
Yeah, this comment section is disappointing as hell.

i wonder what the protag will say when random dudes appear and say "ohh i fucked your girlfriend many times". i don't wanna read that shit.
fucking whore heroine. this trash screams for cucks by cucks.
Bro have you ever actually talked to a women before like I’m actually asking like I’m genuinely dumbfounded how you are this stupid

It's pretty dang good and wholesome to me. Sorry but these dudes saying ho*s can't change etc, all that stuff sounds like something an insecure teenage boys would say. Grow up, socialize with real humans more and try to understand that humans are complex and have their own stories.

I kinda understand what the author was trying to go for, it's similar to "Our Dating Story: The Experienced You and The Inexperienced Me", but good lord the execution for this manga was just all over the place. everything felt rushed and forced. Like the girl was suppose to be an out going gal who is open to sex, but when she decided to say no to sex for the first time, she reverts back to her meek personality? she went out of character just like that? this is a sign of very poor writing. .
It's clearly implied in the manga that she was a normal plain girl, not the outgoing gal type. This mangas writing is not the best out there but it's certainly also not "very poor", might want to reevaluate your judgement for good/poor writing.

Users who are viewing this thread