Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, you should accept this girl even though she whore/deserve for street

Ok cuck
I didn’t say I would accept her. Not my kind of girl. But you shouldn’t be a total fucking asshole because someone has a complicated sexual past.

Like you are. Right now. Seek help.

Mhmm...many a byproduct of a certain revolution can be found wandering to fro as of late...locations where they can be spotted, include and most certainly are not limited to: [https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/nanjou-san-wa-boku-ni-dakaretai.1287001/ & https://mangadex.org/title/2505ceca-d841-4ed4-9004-2344e8477bd9/harapeko-oyako-to-motokare-yanushi (you can scroll through most of the forms associated with the English transcribed chapters and you likely would swear to w/e you are subservient to that the exact same comments can easily be found on an eerily similar form...)]

WTF is wrong with this school? I know that teenagers can be horny... But there are some limits. Jesus...

Made it to chapter 6 before I had to tap out. The friends girlfriend is super annoying with constantly asking about sex, and trying to initiate a foursome. The constant begging for sex from the characters in this manga are so cringe. The ho into a housewife plot aside (yes a 16 year old that has sex with dozens of men is ruined for life don't @ me), the sexual nature of every named character reminds me of how middleschoolers would write smut filled fan fictions when I was in school

My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias
Your comment screams like your wife cheats on you everyday while you be a doormat for her and look after her children from previous marriages, you cuck. It's literally ntr, or rather worse. And no, people can say whatever they want, just like you. If no one says anything, then these shit of mangas will keep getting published more, meanwhile other good ones with better mcs' just stay behind. Stop being a cuck and grow up lil bro.

My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias
I completely agree.
I myself enjoy this manga, these comments say she can't be fixed, but c'mon! can't you see she's changing

Dex-chan lover
So what people want is a partner who just sleeps with anybody and gets and the first impression of them is them sleeping with somebody else, Regardless of everything else everything else. This is garbage and whoever likes this is a cuck Who wants somebody else to sleep with their partner.
1/10

psyop trash manga that wants to normalize the whorification of underage girls
??? then dont read?? its got literally nothing to do with real life?? the person who thinks like you are the actual creep man go and get some senses into your head lmfao. again, its literally just manga, nothing at all to do with real life.

Users who are viewing this thread