Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai

Fed-Kun's army
The main problem here is that, the main FMC is very unstable(at least based off of 2 chapers). Ppl can in fact change, but the main issue at hand is that, it is severely unrealistic to think it will happen from one day to the other. Habits are called habits for a reason, they don't just "die down" very fast. IMO, if I knew the girl slept with all guys, and suddenly tried to change, I will ofc not even try to get involved with her romantically in any way, ESPECIALLY when hearing her reason. "I slept with guys cuz it made me popular" is not really a hook to try to get me to date you. HOWEVER, helping you is a different matter. If she genuinely wanted to change for the better, I wouldn't mind helping or try to be her real "first friend". Only then, in a realistic setting, time will tell if I want to really get a relationship with. Cuz, let's be real, in today's society, it will be very hard to find a partner that has never had sexual relations, especially women(and yes, this is even in high school). Ofc, it varies from culture to culture, but in the U.S., it'd be next to impossible to really find a partner without experiencing sexual relations. Anyways, I digress.

Me personally, will probably keep a watch on this, since I sorta like the MC. I've read a lot of series where the FMC starts off very horrible and gives off a terrible bad impression, but with time, it might change. I really like series with characters having true redemption arcs lol

bro if theres ever a ntr story and they get married she would be the perfect target, shes got a pushover personality

Aggregator gang
Japs really can't do nuance when it comes to sex huh? It's either blushing forever virgins or over the top sluts.
Precisely this. And then there are the dumb comments about how you're an incel if you think it's a bad idea for a virgin guy to date a woman who was literally trying to have sex inside of her goddamn classroom, lol.

Like, Jesus Christ. Just give me a manga with an "experienced FMC" that isn't a complete slut. Like a girl who had 3 boyfriends before by age 17 while the MC is a virgin. There, the girl is experienced but not a whore who's fucked dozens of dudes by age 16.

But yeah, authors don't want to have nuanced stories. It's either a pure maiden who blushes at the idea of being called by her first name, or a turboslut who treats sex like a handshake.

vmp

This is actually a really beautiful manga about overcoming obstacles and trauma. The MC reminds me of myself before my glowup, he looked great with the haircut he should keep that style tbh, but being true to yourself is most important! I love how accurately it portrays sexual trauma and hypersexuality in the Female lead. This manga is really wholesome and is eating at my heart.

The male lead doesn't judge the female lead too much for her past actions, they help each other overcome struggles and trauma in their life.

This manga is about change, about moving on.
A bunch of misogynists in the comment sections completely miss the point and consider the female lead a slut, and the male lead as an idiot or some god (for rejecting the advances). Touch grass y'all.

vmp

Precisely this. And then there are the dumb comments about how you're an incel if you think it's a bad idea for a virgin guy to date a woman who was literally trying to have sex inside of her goddamn classroom, lol.

Like, Jesus Christ. Just give me a manga with an "experienced FMC" that isn't a complete slut. Like a girl who had 3 boyfriends before by age 17 while the MC is a virgin. There, the girl is experienced but not a whore who's fucked dozens of dudes by age 16.

But yeah, authors don't want to have nuanced stories. It's either a pure maiden who blushes at the idea of being called by her first name, or a turboslut who treats sex like a handshake.
She clearly suffers from sexual trauma, and relationship trauma, which cause her to seek sexual validation from men. It is a breath of fresh air for her to have a man who doesn't treat her as an object. This manga is about change, trauma, and moving on. Drop it if you don't like it you fucking incel.

Dex-chan lover
Forget the failure of psychology embedded in many partners: diet and epigentics make sti’s asymptomatic depending on the person. No blood test is gonna guarantee anything :|

Aggregator gang
She clearly suffers from sexual trauma, and relationship trauma, which cause her to seek sexual validation from men. It is a breath of fresh air for her to have a man who doesn't treat her as an object. This manga is about change, trauma, and moving on. Drop it if you don't like it you fucking incel.
Nice name calling, I can immediately tell how mature and above me you are from that, lol.

The problem here, mr. (ms?) nice person, is that stories like this use a virgin man as a tool for the healing of the FMC. And it treats men who would not be willing to perform the role of said tool as "immature" or "incel", like you're doing here. When in fact a virgin man who refuses to date a girl like the FMC here is simply being reasonable, because there is a clear (and vast) difference in values between them that will only make the relationship harder as time goes on.

As for dropping it: no lol. I'll enjoy following this trainwreck.

I feel like I've seen this story one too many times before. It's the "hot girl dates the nerdy guy" highschool romance story template again. I'll stick around to see if anything exciting happens, but I'm not hopeful.

why the 1st chapter reminds me of that certain manga

i would say, this is a "what-if" emergence with no drugs and fmc was not bend down to her lust

s
My god.... these comment section screams (i never touch a girl before but my requirement is a perfectly angelic drop-dead gorgeous girl who has no blemish in her life)

There is no ntr in this manga... nor is there any hint that it will happen. if you think this is ntr then my guy, you might as well not date any girl older than 25 since most of them had done it w some1 else.
Like i get it, she did it with a lot of guys. But to call her a hoe just like that... you're no better than those feminist calling a short guy ugly.

Just read it, give it a damn chance. If its not your type, leave it, dont try to spread your stupid and unrealistic bias
she literally is a ho, fucking everyone. What the fuck are you talking about ?

Dex-chan lover
Are you seriously saying that being told "we have sex now or we break-up" is enough of a trauma to turn the FMC into a straight up doujin character? Ok.

9/10. Only two chapters out so far, but it's already looking very strong. A real star-crossed lovers kind of vibe with two characters from wildly different walks of life meeting each other in the middle for some wholesome healing of past trauma and character growth. I genuinely hope to see both characters continuing to grow past their biases and experiences to see each other for who they really are and learn to accept themselves in the process.

My hopes at this point are that the plot maintains course and that we get development of the MC's own issues (granted he has no visible traumas yet, but it is VERY early). My worry is that, like many other manga, the growth and character progression will end up being unilateral and focus on only one side's development and flaws.

Will definitely keep up with this manga and look forward to seeing more of this wildly underrated gem!

Users who are viewing this thread