Nano Machine

Dex-chan lover
è il primo webtoon che vedo in cui l'italiano è più avanti dell'inglese coi capitoli. GRAZIE. DAVVERO GRAZIE.

Okay, was not expecting anything, but the name just grabbed me. Read the first 2 chapters and now I am in! Added to my humongous list. 8/10 for now. But the quality is high.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the other chapters, anyway keep up the good work translator

rega, sono sbalordito, ho appena trovato sto manwha nella mainpage e non mi aspettavo che la traduzione in italiano fosse più avanti di quella francese o quella inglese xDD

Nano, translate chapter sixteen on the level that this era's users could understands!

after reading the manhwa, I am going for the novel LOL. The story is pretty interesting. I like it very much! Thanks for translating it.

This is like doraemon but instead of doraemon, it's nano machine. Instead of whiny and stupid nobita, it's the weak, hopeless mc.
But mc growth is fast enough following the trend of op mc is more popular.

I've redth light novel it's translated until 382 chapter only ( huge cliffhanger )
I didn't find more english chapter
They are either in korean or machine typed

Dex-chan lover
Standard story, but it was told in a way that it's not boring. The art is nice, not awkward, especially during actions.

Double-page supporter
I hate it when author using cool concept with a lot of option of how to progress the story but somehow they always choose the most boring one.

Nano machine have data of modern martial arts, it would be interesting to beat ancient martial art with boxing, but mc dismiss it. Mc can learn a lot of weapon, choose the most boring one, sword and blade. Use modern technology, nope. Even the concept of technology, where people always inventing something new to create a better tech is lost, MC learn ancient martial art instead of using the AI to help creating new martial arts, because of course ancient thing is always better than new one, imma right? Change the Nano Machine with cliche Spirit of Ancient Ancestor and nothing will be different... The nano machine is just gimmick that add nothing to the old boring cliche of wuxia/xianxia story...

Double-page supporter
@humbleoverlord Couldn't word it better. Premise is slightly different and that's it. It is run of the mill wuxia story. Just little bit more stupid.
Can't wait for Warlock of the magus world to get a manga. Despite getting stale a little later, start was really solid. Differently than this.

Also, why does it have such good rating when logic doesn't exist in there?

I read the novel. Hard to recommend because of the
rape and cucking
. The earlier parts were good though. MC’s ruthlessness reminds me of Fang Yuan.

Users who are viewing this thread